dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
HTF did I miss that? I wonder how many other scenes I missed. :LOL:
CH 1 - 3 bad ends, where he gropes every girl from a weird angle. our introduction to the possibilities of not stopping Hunter
CH 2 - Eva with Hunter. No secondary bad end
CH 3 - Aliza with Hunter. Aliza with Kevin.
CH 4 - Cath with Hunter. Brenna with Hunter.
CH 5 - Brenna with minotaur. Cath with goblin. Mallory with Hunter. note: Brenna and Cath do not reset the game when seen.
CH 6 - Ophelia with Hunter. No secondary bad end
CH 7 - Brenna with Hunter. Pool pregnant time skip bad end
CH 8 - Cath with Hunter. Lucia with Hunter
CH 9 - Cath and Amber with Hunter. Every girl (except lucia) spread on the floor with Hunter.
CH 10 - Ophelia With Hunter. Tiff with Drew
CH 11 - Cath, Brenna, Ophelia and Tiff with Hunter. Brenna with Drew . Rebecca with Cerberus.
CH 12 - Ophelia, Brenna and Cath with Hunter. Brenna with Cerberus. Ophelia with Kevin. Lucia with Drew

apn6527

Jun 7, 2023
Can anyone share the photos of chapter 11 Brenna bad end with Drew. I don't remember this.

CH 1 - 3 bad ends, where he gropes every girl from a weird angle. our introduction to the possibilities of not stopping Hunter
CH 5 - Brenna with minotaur. Cath with goblin. Mallory with Hunter. note: Brenna and Cath do not reset the game when seen.
CH 9 - Cath and Amber with Hunter. Every girl (except lucia) spread on the floor with Hunter.
CH 11 - Cath, Brenna, Ophelia and Tiff with Hunter. Brenna with Drew . Rebecca with Cerberus.
CH 12 - Ophelia, Brenna and Cath with Hunter. Brenna with Cerberus. Ophelia with Kevin. Lucia with Drew

Gwimmly

Sep 19, 2021
So stupid question could i not just extract the patch game folder directly to the game directory straight from winrar? Or do I have to extract the folder elsewhere and then drag the game folder to the directory in order for it to work?

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
So stupid question could i not just extract the patch game folder directly to the game directory straight from winrar? Or do I have to extract the folder elsewhere and then drag the game folder to the directory in order for it to work?
What's this winrar you speak of? It still exists? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, I always extract to a separate folder and then drag into the game folder with any and all patches. There is always a chance of corruption, virus etc. I don't want to take a chance of fucking up the game files and make sure files are fine before merging. It's just my personal preference, but I don't believe there would be be any issue with extracting straight to game folder.

Gwimmly

Sep 19, 2021
What's this winrar you speak of? It still exists? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, I always extract to a separate folder and then drag into the game folder with any and all patches. There is always a chance of corruption, virus etc. I don't want to take a chance of fucking up the game files and make sure files are fine before merging. It's just my personal preference, but I don't believe there would be be any issue with extracting straight to game folder.
What is everyone using nowadays? It was the first one i ever found so my lazy ass has stuck with it :LOL: alright cool thanks I think I'll start doing that method myself just to be sure

Reactions: Dr. Mick

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
What is everyone using nowadays? It was the first one i ever found so my lazy ass has stuck with it :LOL: alright cool thanks I think I'll start doing that method myself just to be sure
7z mostly. But I was really just joking around. If WinRar works for you, keep using it. No need to change what isn't broken. :)

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Thanks for this.
Seeing a list of at least twenty three scenes I thankfully avoided feels pretty good. (y)

Reactions: Crazymic79

jamiehmcw91

Engaged Member
May 28, 2021
Hoping too see some more anal bad endings but instead of it being Hunter I want Drew too fuck some of the girls in the ass. Think Drew Ophelia anal bad ending and a Catherine and Drew anal bad ending will be epic.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
How many more chapters will this have, with Hunter finally revealed to everyone there can't be many more to progress relationships, right?

And will Drew end up becoming a love interest for the MC now?

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

indigis

May 8, 2018
New teasers today. Ophelia with Hunter Jr., God i love Ophelia's new breast size. i just hope she lactates more then ever.
Real talk! I remember the whole Ophelia lactating thing was so big to the storyline but as of late it seems to have been forgotten about. Ophelia lactating/breastfeeding whilst having sex would be chef's kiss.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Real talk! I remember the whole Ophelia lactating thing was so big to the storyline but as of late it seems to have been forgotten about. Ophelia lactating/breastfeeding whilst having sex would be chef's kiss.
It's a pity we didn't see this fully in the main canon... let's hope that we'll see something similar, where during sex with Sterling she suddenly shoots milk all over her breasts and and Sterling will start to act :D

4.20 star(s) 375 Votes