NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Real talk! I remember the whole Ophelia lactating thing was so big to the storyline but as of late it seems to have been forgotten about. Ophelia lactating/breastfeeding whilst having sex would be chef's kiss.
Forgotten? She flat out stated in the last chapter that she is no longer lactating, when she went full on 'master' mode, she ordered Sterling to buy her a breast pump so I thought she was taking care of that on her own in the back ground but nope she just stopped, no fucking idea why, and it makes me really really sad.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Ophelia and Brenna enjoying some nice drinks right before they get sexually
I don't know if this is a mistake or it's just too early to draw conclusions, but drinking alcoholic beverages during pregnancy? I think it's too much (of course I know it's a game and blah-blah). I think Ophelia should understand this anyway. :unsure:

And maybe it's not alcohol, although... but it's still dangerous.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I don't know if this is a mistake or it's just too early to draw conclusions, but drinking alcoholic beverages during pregnancy? I think it's too much (of course I know it's a game and blah-blah). I think Ophelia should understand this anyway. :unsure:

And maybe it's not alcohol, although... but it's still dangerous.
You bring up a good point. After how Catherine turned out, you'd think Ophelia would have learned this! :KEK:

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
You bring up a good point. After how Catherine turned out, you'd think Ophelia would have learned this! :KEK:
And also, if it is not alcohol but just a drink with narcotic substances as it was before, it is still dangerous for early pregnancy and for health as far as I know...
It's not for me to judge, of course, but I think you understand what I mean)))

Reactions: Hermit76

Gwimmly

Sep 19, 2021
So is Tiff Sterling's long time friend he has known since he was younger? I haven't played the game in a long time and I'm waiting for it to be finished until I play again

4.20 star(s) 375 Votes