MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
I haven't visited this thread for a couple of days and after reading some comments, I'll give some answers, in fact, in the comments of Fayn Arawn there are some incorrect assumptions like "Rape/forced" or "Into", the fact is that throughout the plot, it was Sterling who was forced to have sex or he was involved in situations where sex occurs! :Kappa:
The only forced sex on Sterling's part was with Ophelia and Brenna, with Ophelia he fought until the end and unable to withstand lust he immediately ate her pussy.:whistle:

Brenna? Brenna teased him a lot that in the end Sterling could not stand her antics and decided to slowly enter her or try to fuck her... The rest of the story you already know:WeSmart:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DD69-1

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I feel like some of you will excuse just about anything from Drew.

"Drew did use some underhanded trickery at the spa" uhhh no, that was sexual assault and rape.

Brenna scene, also just rape no matter how you sugar coat it.
Even though Tiff thought it was someone else, she let Drew fuck her. More importantly: after realizing who it was, Tiff let Drew fuck her again. I don't care that she didn't sign a form first; that's basically retroactive consent.

What Sterling did to Ophelia was so much worse. He raped her with his mouth while ignoring her constant protests, but for some reason almost everyone forgets that fact. :rolleyes:

EDIT: And I don't think I "sugarcoated" the Brenna scene, I merely acknowledged contributing factors. I still said Drew was "partially guilty". We've hand-waived a lot of Sterling's actions because of the aphrodisiac gas; it hardly seems fair to not give Drew the same benefit. Some people just have a hate boner for Drew and can't see how similar she and Sterling actually are.

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
What Sterling did to Ophelia was so much worse. He raped her with his mouth while ignoring her constant protests, but for some reason almost everyone forgets that fact. :rolleyes:
you say that to all bad ends as well in comparison with Sterling ? or you're just ignoring those. Just to be clear, I'm not fan of Sterling, I've made clear many times, but when your saying that Sterling is in the wrong without mentioning other NTR protags actions/behaviors that shows a biasness, because the earlier comment only mentioned Drew you brought up Sterling as a comparison point.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
you say that to all bad ends as well in comparison with Sterling ? or you're just ignoring those. Just to be clear, I'm not fan of Sterling, I've made clear many times, but when your saying that Sterling is in the wrong without mentioning other NTR protags actions/behaviors that shows a biasness, because the earlier comment only mentioned Drew you brought up Sterling as a comparison point.
Oh good grief, get out of here with your "what about this" nonsense, it has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. Go back to my first comment that uscmiller22 quoted and I said that Drew and Sterling were similar, this is why I keep comparing their actions. Just because I didn't mention Hunter or whomever doesn't mean I'm giving them a pass, they're simply irrelevant to my point (that you missed). :rolleyes:

EDIT: Like, a major part of the story is about Sterling inheriting the legacy of being a sex god and easily seducing women. Drew is also able to do this because she shares that lineage.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
You got it wrong. In fact, here we are talking about the comparison between Sterling and Drew and how similar they are in terms of character and conquering a woman as Arawn said.

And they are really similar, imagine what Sterling has become, a real gigachad with good stamina/sexgod for sex and the charming Drew who turned into a trans woman and both have their own charm for a woman.

But each of them has shortcomings such as coercion from Sterling and manipulation from Drew.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
You got it wrong. In fact, here we are talking about the comparison between Sterling and Drew and how similar they are in terms of character and conquering a woman as Arawn said.

And they are really similar, imagine what Sterling has become, a real gigachad with good stamina/sexgod for sex and the charming Drew who turned into a trans woman and both have their own charm for a woman.

But each of them has shortcomings such as coercion from Sterling and manipulation from Drew.
To be fair, I think I misspoke when I said that Sterling "coerced" girls into sex (several pages ago), but he has been manipulative and scheming on several occasions.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Also as a side note, when all four of gathered Sterling/Drew/Tiff and another trans woman (forgot the name) I want to say that Drew was surprised and a little complimentary when Sterling had fun with Tiffnut in front of them. And this makes it clear that Aunt Drew realized that Sterling was a possible candidate for a sex god and a little deep down she praised him . :WeSmart: :whistle:

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
To be fair, I think I misspoke when I said that Sterling "coerced" girls into sex (several pages ago), but he has been manipulative and scheming on several occasions.
Everyone sees it their own way, I don't even argue... I can't say for sure about scheming, but I would say he has a talent for a little manipulation, remember how he persuades Ophelia to have sex (scenes that sometimes break off), but it's clear they've fucked more than once.

And as you said, he almost leans Dio del Sesso, he has a little talent for winning a woman's sex, as was the case with Keira and even Nora.

Some might say it's because of drugs or something, but Sterling does have a sneaky way of getting into sexual adventures.

Last edited:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Also as a side note, when all four of gathered Sterling/Drew/Tiff and another trans woman (forgot the name) I want to say that Drew was surprised and a little complimentary when Sterling had fun with Tiffnut in front of them. And this makes it clear that Aunt Drew realized that Sterling was a possible candidate for a sex god and a little deep down she praised him . :WeSmart: :whistle:
I'm sure people could eviscerate this analogy, but I'll make it anyway...

Sterling is to Drew what Paul Atreides is to Count Fenring (from Dune). Fenring was a failed attempt to produce a Kwisatz Haderach, and Paul was the (unplanned) success. Fenring knew this, which is why he refused to kill Paul when the Emperor ordered it. Similarly, I think Drew will concede that Sterling is the new Dio del Sesso and ultimately side with Sterling against Hunter.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
I think Drew will concede that Sterling is the new Dio del Sesso and ultimately side with Sterling against Hunter.
Which is what I wrote above and I agree. Purely theoretically, everything looks like Drew in this story, to see with his own eyes who is who, and of course it is quite possible for Drew to see with his own eyes who his nephew turns into, but not in a bad sense, but something more.

Edit: Drew is like a witness to whether Sterling will allow everyone to be corrupted and surrender or whether he will protect his harem and Drew will understand that this is better than simply corrupting all the women like Hunter did.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Oh good grief, get out of here with your "what about this" nonsense, it has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. Go back to my first comment that uscmiller22 quoted and I said that Drew and Sterling were similar, this is why I keep comparing their actions. Just because I didn't mention Hunter or whomever doesn't mean I'm giving them a pass, they're simply irrelevant to my point (that you missed). :rolleyes:

EDIT: Like, a major part of the story is about Sterling inheriting the legacy of being a sex god and easily seducing women. Drew is also able to do this because she shares that lineage.
I'm just reading the quote from what Fayn replied to the guy earlier, the guy was just saying the Drew's action's, on how he acts and Brenna as well as the Tiff scene, this was uscmiller22 first post here on this matter here, unless I'm missing something, Sterling is just brought in the convo here By Fayn that's why I highlighted it, that's all.

Also I'm not sure if Sterling ever tagged up with a guy like Drew did with Hunter and railed Brenna.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Also I'm not sure if Sterling ever tagged up with a guy like Drew did with Hunter and railed Brenna.
This is how the "bad ending" works and there is nothing surprising about it.
The thing is that Drew IS Hunter's puppet and his toy for conquering a woman, of course at that moment Drew followed his instinct of lust and could not figure out when Hunter showed up and not even said "fuck off", because he is her father and has power reminding how in the past they also had fun together.

And now Drew is slowly understanding everything, Drew is finally beginning to understand what a family is besides corruption thanks to Sterling and in the future we will find out whether she will be on Sterling's side or...

The thing is that Drew has already suffered because of Hunter, he is like his toy in a forbidden mission and we saw it when Hunter shot Lucia straight in the head, imagine Drew's unexpected reaction?
That's why Drew sees Sterling as a competitor for protecting the family, that's why he is in no hurry to stab Sterling in the back and wants to understand what is better... Drew doesn't want to rush, she could easily steal girls from Sterling under the influence of drugs or manipulation, but she understands Sterling is not like her and Hunter.

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
Yes, still rolls back after seeing the bad ends.

2 scenes so far (Rebecca and Brenna), 1 more coming (Ophelia).
I've missed several updates. There is a dog involved now? how? bad ending? i mean, how can it possibly even lead to that... within the context of the game. Last i played in the hotel with Brenna and Friend, how did a dog got in the picture?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
This is how the "bad ending" works and there is nothing surprising about it.
The thing is that Drew IS Hunter's puppet and his toy for conquering a woman, of course at that moment Drew followed his instinct of lust and could not figure out when Hunter showed up and not even said "fuck off", because he is her father and has power reminding how in the past they also had fun together.

And now Drew is slowly understanding everything, Drew is finally beginning to understand what a family is besides corruption thanks to Sterling and in the future we will find out whether she will be on Sterling's side or...

The thing is that Drew has already suffered because of Hunter, he is like his toy in a forbidden mission and we saw it when Hunter shot Lucia straight in the head, imagine Drew's unexpected reaction?
That's why Drew sees Sterling as a competitor for protecting the family, that's why he is in no hurry to stab Sterling in the back and wants to understand what is better... Drew doesn't want to rush, she could easily steal girls from Sterling under the influence of drugs or manipulation, but she understands Sterling is not like her and Hunter.
Yup, the past couple of updates Drew has really pulled through, if he wasn't there then Hunter wouldn't have been caught in chapter 12. Will have to wait to see how Drew ends up in the canon end, I hope WWG has some plans for him, because as far as teasers go he wasn't comfortable wearing the chastity belt which they got but he's still doing that just because if would make others feel safe.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG
4.20 star(s) 373 Votes