jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
description is really short and only 2 other pictures as stated above. both other pictures are of Hunter. this is probably the NTR teasers. hunter is wearing MC's shirt and is in his room. it looks like he has earplugs in his hands in 1 picture.

Thought I'd fill the lull in updates during my time off with some Hunter teasers. Enjoy figuring out what he's up to.

i'm going on a REALLY stretched attempt at guessing the NTR scene. Hunter pretends to be Sterling. while the girl is blinded and deafened. The picture that is posted is Sterling having to watch and listen to it go down.
In Sterling's room, so Lucia maybe? That would be a surprise but i feel like everyone else would be in their own room

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Pretend to be Sterling huh? So i guess whichever girl he fucks will be a complete retard for the ntr scene then go back to normal for the story. I mean what kind of convoluted shit are we lookin at here. I don't mind the ntr but not at the expense of making the LI complete fucking idiots.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Pretend to be Sterling huh? So i guess whichever girl he fucks will be a complete retard for the ntr scene then go back to normal for the story. I mean what kind of convoluted shit are we lookin at here. I don't mind the ntr but not at the expense of making the LI complete fucking idiots.
You do know the theme of the game is a sitcom right?

tell me what character hasn’t had a retard/dumb moment for laughs... get over yourself dude, you constantly say you don’t care about ntr scenes yet complain every time it’s mentioned without failure.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
In Sterling's room, so Lucia maybe? That would be a surprise but i feel like everyone else would be in their own room
Actually how characters move across the home is the main mystery for me.

And no. Its like you said - Sterling's room. Hunter took his clothes and leave him with computer to watch in his own room.

I don't mind the ntr but not at the expense of making the LI complete fucking idiots.
No one said anything about Sugar Cum.
And like i said from all characters, only one can but that shit like - Catherine, i had a bad tan and gain weight. And he is my grandpa, no wonder we look alike. You just didn't notice.

Many things can be forgiven in comedy. And i am pretty sure, Sterling would be sceptical too. Then shocked that its working.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
there can't be any complaints if both first times are in the same update. heck, so long as they play with "that" option off. it's only sterling as far as they know.

that is of course, if what we are guessing actually happens.
I mean if they play with the NTR on, canonically the mc is still the one having sex with her, not Hunter. As someone who hates ntr, complaining about it in this game it's just dumb, not only it's avoidable, it's not even canon.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
For the next update are we going to finally start getting somewhere? Last few updates have been blueball city
Wow just started last night, just got to ch.2, so the MC has no action to look forward too with the main 3 girls thru the most recent update? Tell me we at least get somewhere with the sister's friend (forgot her name) and/or Lucia the cousin? Sandbox games usually aren't my favorite, though this one isn't as bad as others I've played, just wanted to make sure its worth the time investment for the content available.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Wow just started last night, just got to ch.2, so the MC has no action to look forward too with the main 3 girls thru the most recent update? Tell me we at least get somewhere with the sister's friend (forgot her name) and/or Lucia the cousin? Sandbox games usually aren't my favorite, though this one isn't as bad as others I've played, just wanted to make sure its worth the time investment for the content available.
the only girl you really get anywhere with is your sisters friend thats it.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
It's seems that there is different interpretation of the "no action". We do have action with them. But not full sex.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
It's seems that there is different interpretation of the "no action". We do have action with them. But not full sex.
I don’t mind a little foreplay, as long as there is some interest on their part to eventually progress into a relationship path/actual sex. I’m coming from another sandbox game with 2 cousins and an aunt, and after over a year of updates, the slowest of slow burns ever, with absolutely no progress with any of them, aside from bedroom visits at night, lol. At least this game offers an actual in-game hint and story tracker, something not every sandbox game has. As long as we can get ‘practice’ with the friend, at least it won’t be a complete waste of time.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
I don’t mind a little foreplay, as long as there is some interest on their part to eventually progress into a relationship path/actual sex.
Now, thats a difficult question to answer without spoiling. There is progress with every character each chapter. But not fast enough for some.
Still, my advise would be - don't rush and just enjoy writing.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
the only girl you really get anywhere with is your sisters friend thats it.
don't mislead people with "that's it".

he has gotten into a lot of sexual situations and a lot of foreplay.

but fine, even if we stick to penetration since some people dont want to count the other stuff as content. then you don't forget Mallory. dont want to spoil for the new guy.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes