Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
don't mislead people with "that's it".

he has gotten into a lot of sexual situations and a lot of foreplay.

but fine, even if we stick to penetration since some people dont want to count the other stuff as content. then you don't forget Mallory. dont want to spoil for the new guy.
Cool, as long as we get some action, instead of just getting teased/blueballed I’m fine with the slow burn. Ideally I’d like to see some progress with the main trio every update, but I guess that’s subjective.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Ideally I’d like to see some progress with the main trio every update, but I guess that’s subjective.
Well, there’s “progress” and “progress”. There might (at first glance) note be any progress on sexual level, but there is progress that will enable that progress. It’s not like other slow burners where you have the same action ten times and then suddenly you see tits. It’s more like you make progress so you’re in a position to see tits, if that makes sense. Just play the damn game and you’ll see what I mean.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
heck, the entire reason why it's not out yet was because he wasn't happy with the quality of this upcoming update. he wanted to take an extra month to rewrite some parts of it. that says a lot. he's not just pushing out content, he cares about what he puts out.

i'm looking at you, milftoon drama.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
heck, the entire reason why it's not out yet was because he wasn't happy with the quality of this upcoming update. he wanted to take an extra month to rewrite some parts of it. that says a lot. he's not just pushing out content, he cares about what he puts out.

i'm looking at you, milftoon drama.
Nah i think he wanted a month off not an extra month to work on the content, the fact the update was most part done is why he could give us a dedicated december date. Hes burned out with circumstance and was questioning if he should retain the strong emphasis on humour as a few comments clearly got to him asking just for "whens sex with the x girl" mostly from people not with english as their first language so the jokes, references etc are going completely over certain players heads which of course is understandable if they are not native english speakers and just want the sexy scenes.

Still it is true that he really cares about his content, that will never change and why he asked patreon opinions regarding the humour aspect ratio vs focus on the fucking (it was overwhelming poll towards retaining the stories distinct funny beats) but real world circumstances are getting to everyone at the moment so it makes a lot of sense. This is his pet project between his gigging work but of course things have changed since the pandemic so it can mess with your enthusiasm or upbeat outlook towards things when its all so negative for basically an entire fucking year so i get it. Its effected a LOT of developers... most of which get heat because they are somehow not allowed to be affected (ive seen a few demanded to create MORE content because of pandemic... you be the one guy whos work load increases when people get months on furlow, my real life work made this the case for me and fuck dude i was bitter that friends were paid to stay at home for 3 months with their families whilst i did 12 hour shifts as part of the minority still allowed to work at the first real outbreak of it all).

Another thing to note is he was not only transparent about taking the month off to refocus on various things he also froze the patreon charge. Nobody paid him a dime for this month, nobody grudged him the time off but never the less he didnt charge us none the less - thats the type of guy he is. No idea why people are getting so defensive over one random dudes post, just ignore it and move on.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes