taler

Oct 5, 2017
Right. The outlines are not visible enough on smaller screens, eg a tablet. Every other game has a background for good reason.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
only thing i can think of is, this game wasn't made with tablets/phones in mind, but PC.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Right. The outlines are not visible enough on smaller screens, eg a tablet. Every other game has a background for good reason.
The text I showed was from the PC version and is easily readable there, IMHO.

Apparently, you are talking about the Android version, which has different text options:

Screenshot_20201206-054157_Power Vacuum.png

There is a text background (with low opacity).

Screenshot_20201206-054319_Power Vacuum.png

There is high contrast for choices, as well.

So, it might come down to your tablet's display, which is a highly variable factor.

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
yep, im betting the most people play it on androids, tablets and other small screens...that is a proper joy, for good reason.

Reactions: Natoshi Sakamoto

taler

Oct 5, 2017
The text I showed was from the PC version and is easily readable there, IMHO.

Apparently, you are talking about the Android version, which has different text options:

View attachment 930852

There is a text background (with low opacity).

View attachment 930855

There is high contrast for choices, as well.

So, it might come down to your tablet's display, which is a highly variable factor.
Thanks for the clarification, I'm playing the PC version on android through because it's easier to handle saves and console commands through there. It's unfortunate that the background is only visible on the android build, even when I'm on PC having a background is significantly more readable even if the bigger screen is "fine" with no background.

Persian0

Jan 17, 2018
i stick to the walkthrough, which mentioned Catherine (bonus). in Kitchen in Chapter two, and Cath with Brenna in the Spa in chapter four (bonus), but i cant get any of this, can anybody help

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
tomorrow is the opening of projected release date(s). i'm excited, but i'll remain skeptical, but hopeful. i expect it to release on the final day, so i wont be disappointed.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Yeah i would also expect it later because i feel like there would be a post before its release but im hopeful dor tomorrow also.

MP-Max

Jun 28, 2018
Version 7 Update Info and Teasers
Now would probably be a good time for a status update. We're entering the range I projected the update would likely be done by; however, I'm a little bit behind. I built my new computer with two 3090s and renders are astonishingly quick. I started with a laptop using a 1050 Max-Q where I'd hit render and go watch a movie. Now, I hit render and I don't even have time to microwave popcorn. It's been a massive boost to scene creation. The issue is that there was a forced update for Daz Studio to work with ampere cards. Anyone who uses Daz is aware that it's a "if it ain't broke, don't update" kind of software. Right now, my renders will randomly fail with a memory access problem. Which is a huge hit to my productivity since I rely so heavily on batch rendering. I've had to babysit every animation render since it'll crap out after 5-20 renders. Hopefully a software update sorts that out.

Secondly, there's a scene I had to delay from version 6 that I need to include in version 7. Any later and it'll be out of place.

Thirdly, general holiday intrusions.

I'm hesitant to give a specific date, suffice to say it has to be out before Christmas for personal reasons. So instead of 8th-13th, the game is looking to be done between 18th-23rd. The good news is this update has several things that people have been bugging me about for over a year. Speculate about that as you will. Again, sorry about the delay!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
darn beat me to it.

so i'll just add to this part

" The good news is this update has several things that people have been bugging me about for over a year. Speculate about that as you will. Again, sorry about the delay! "

there are 2 things that come to mind and both are sex scenes.

1. MC finally having sex with one of the girls
2. Hunter finally having sex with one of the girls.

either way, the most requested thing is a sex scene. so who else is thinking a sex scene this update?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes