aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Im certain that its gonna be sex with Brenna in this update. Kind of sucks its delayed though. But it will be out before Christmas though. Also I think the post comes with teasers if anybody would like to post them:)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I figured it was going to be delayed which is one of the reasons why I don't get excited when a update is suppose to come out for any game.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Goddamn I can't wait to meet the maid. Also, Brenna's friend's legs look off to me in that last preview pic.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
*Sigh* Predictable, but still unfortunate. And the worse thing, that he seems not sure about this date either.

either way, the most requested thing is a sex scene. so who else is thinking a sex scene this update?
Its not about sex scenes. He is goint to kill Hunter.
Allright, that was a joke. But only because the answer is obvious. It was always my bet, that both MC and Hunter will have sex scene with Brenna. Now that i saw Hunter in THAT, i've started to have doubts.

From new previews only second (Brenna and Catherin) intrigues me. Because i can't imagine context for that.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
1. MC finally having sex with one of the girls
2. Hunter will have sex with the fat dude when he sneaks into a room at night thinking one of the girls is in there.

Sinopsiso

Maybe one of Brenna's toys got stuck or something and Brenna want's Catherine to get it out.

moonstreak

May 12, 2019
Aww that's a shame but it's worth the wait I really love the dude's writing style and the art it's outta this world kinda thing for me

Reactions: JjJ5

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
is it me or there is error while speaking with MC mother and Aunt ???

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/book.rpy", line 361, in script
    a a exc "Hey, handsome."
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'a', u'exc'), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/book.rpy", line 361, in script
    a a exc "Hey, handsome."
  File "C:\Users\dom\Downloads\PowerVacuum-Chapter_Six_Final-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\dom\Downloads\PowerVacuum-Chapter_Six_Final-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\dom\Downloads\PowerVacuum-Chapter_Six_Final-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1073, in __call__
    old_attr_state = self.handle_say_attributes(False, interact)
  File "C:\Users\dom\Downloads\PowerVacuum-Chapter_Six_Final-pc\renpy\character.py", line 942, in handle_say_attributes
    if self.resolve_say_attributes(predicting, attrs):
  File "C:\Users\dom\Downloads\PowerVacuum-Chapter_Six_Final-pc\renpy\character.py", line 868, in resolve_say_attributes
    raise Exception("Say has image attributes %r, but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character." % (attrs,))
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'a', u'exc'), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Power Vacuum Chapter_Six_Final
Wed Dec 09 17:37:00 2020

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
It's not late at all to me.

The Dev originally needed some cool-down time and that could easily be variable - it's tough to predict when you can bounce back from feeling such a need.

Yet, they apparently did bounce back quickly and started up in earnest from where they left off, which is amazing to hear. Honestly, this could have gone longer and I would not be at all upset.

Lousy to hear about the new hardware/Daz stability issues, but there actually was a new NVidia driver out this week and perhaps it will help a bit.

Heeumna

Sep 12, 2020
Can we install incest patch on andriod? There is employe thing going on and I want to know if we can change in character on andriod?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes