Waynew91

Dec 13, 2017
I really liked this game so I decided to do this Walkthrough

Edit:
I know that the game has the tracking system, but sometimes you have to trigger certain actions in an order to advance in the story.
That's why I made this guide in order to make the game more comfortable and avoid unnecessary grinding.

Updated 15/08/2020 03:00 EST
Walkthrough V0.6
This is more of a spreadsheet then a walkthrough!!

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I’ll be honest, that walkthrough kinda burned me out to where I haven’t been able to enjoy the game as much as I had hoped. Just don’t want to miss out on any content without some kind of direction, almost wish there was a mod instead that does the same thing. This game also reminded me why I hate most sandbox games. Less choices, more grinding. I’ll get back to it eventually.

Reactions: Waynew91

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
you have to link your patreon account
Click on your profile, then go to connected accounts
you can then choose which devs you pledge to display
not all devs are available
I think they have link there patreon account to F95 and not all of them want to do that or even know they can do that
after i connected patreon. i go back to connected accounts and it only shows to connect to discord or disconnect patreon. no choice for devs.

edit: it was a bit down after that. under "pledges". got it working, thanks.

Reactions: jmcronshaw

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
I’ll be honest, that walkthrough kinda burned me out to where I haven’t been able to enjoy the game as much as I had hoped. Just don’t want to miss out on any content without some kind of direction, almost wish there was a mod instead that does the same thing. This game also reminded me why I hate most sandbox games. Less choices, more grinding. I’ll get back to it eventually.
Hello guys,
I understand you, I am polishing the details to get the same guide but with less information, when the new update (v0.7) comes out, I will put the new guide as soon as possible.
I started doing it like this with the intention of avoiding the grinding that is at the beginning of the game and also so that people who wanted to review the scenes, would know in which script it was written, the number of points, the conditions to trigger scenes, etc.
In the same way, thanks for the comments.

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
you have to link your patreon account
Click on your profile, then go to connected accounts
you can then choose which devs you pledge to display
not all devs are available
I think they have link there patreon account to F95 and not all of them want to do that or even know they can do that
Didn't know this, now I feel official :)

Reactions: fried

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
18th-23rd. really soon if there is not delay. he did say he had to get it out before christmas. he will be busy so if it gets delayed again, it might not be until after the holidays.

qoute from patreon, "I'm hesitant to give a specific date, suffice to say it has to be out before Christmas for personal reasons. So instead of 8th-13th, the game is looking to be done between 18th-23rd."

Reactions: Josemiguel123456

adultUser

Oct 11, 2017
I think it depends on the situation. In this game for example, the game has NTR since the beginning, so yeah if you don't like it, just leave it alone and play something else. I think the problem is when devs decide to add it out of nowhere. In that case it sucks because you just invested time in the game and maybe even supported the dev on patreon or subscribestar and now the game is turning into something that you don't want to play. In those cases I think the "whining" is justified. That is why before I start playing any game I try to find out what are the plans for the game so I can avoid all that drama.
There are also a few infamous devs that im sure have burned members with the surprise ntr before we learned better.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes