dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
there is a LOT of non-NTR content. all 3 main girls, some side girls. Hunter content is actually only ONE scene, ONE. unless you include the mini-bad end, but that's a time skip with NO sexual content.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
i think it's safe to discuss once it's in the OP and updated on the "latest updates" page. every one who was gonna get it, got it.

and for spoilers, they shouldn't be reading these post until they played through it anyways. at least once when it's clear that a new update is out.
It's still in testing and many will be new to the content and/or waiting. I am a patron and decided to wait until the final release before playing, for example.

I would recommend Spoiler sections for new content discussion of any significance, at least until the general release.

Reactions: princess bride
Nov 14, 2020
so after reading all the comments this is a pointless update to play unless your running with NTR on..............oh well i am sure at some point the MC will kill hunter (know it wont happen) and have sex with his family
these are the Non NTR sex scenes :
there is some action with amber(the asian chick) and also anal with brenna and dry humping with catherine and some ophelia scenes(dont remember) and also sex with mallory and Lucia buys some kind of vibrator which makes her cum like mad and then finally she blows you when you are awake - not sure if I missed anything

also the main plot unfolds and you find out important stuff about your dad and drew and hunter .etc

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
so after reading all the comments this is a pointless update to play unless your running with NTR on..............oh well i am sure at some point the MC will kill hunter (know it wont happen) and have sex with his family
There were some funny moments but i don't know some of it seemed kind of forced at times and there were a shitload of blowjobs

Reactions: BloodyRelight

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
if we are putting them on a scale, yeah, Catherine is at the second to bottom. Aunt Aliza first. THAT said, i dont find them ugly, but if we have to scale them, then there has to be a last if there is a first.

i find catherine to be kind of cute. she looks like she doesn't share DNA with the rest of her family. how pale she is, freckles and red head. she must get it from her dad. we haven't actually seen him.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Is there any action in non-ntr path between MC and women in this update?

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Is there any action in non-ntr path between MC and women in this update?
yes, i said it before and i'll say it again. this ENTIRE update is loaded with non-NTR content. there is only ONE NTR sex scene. i get that seeing all the talk, you would think it was all NTR, but it's the opposite.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
if you're a new player, i recommend player version 0.6, then test version.

or wait until full release is out officially for every one. also, pledging if you like the game. we get the full version not to long after the test version and it's of course, full HD.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes