Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
there is no vaginal sex with any of the family members, only BJs. Except for one anal scene that kind ruined the progression of the story imo. Other than that one scene its just 1 years worth of blueballing.
Hmm.. With who bj and anal?

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Hmm.. With who bj and anal?
you randomly stick it in brenna ass during a threesome with her friend completely skipping over all the good dialogue and buildup and its feels very rushed. Other than that the other sister the mom and the cousin only give you blowjobs and at lot of them. Only vaginal sex is with non family members its a big feelsbadman.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Any major bugs in the new version or is it playable? Do I need to make a new game or start where I left off?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Any major bugs in the new version or is it playable? Do I need to make a new game or start where I left off?
not sure about major bugs, but I wouldn't start a new game since only the new content is uncompressed: everything up to and including v0.6 has been heavily compressed to reduce file size, but this also reduces the quality of the images

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
so basically to reduce size - all the pics in-game for test version are very low res(except the sex scenes).

the test build is mainly to find bugs and fix them before he releases the final release with 1080p res everything.

I'm impatient so I played the test build - but if you can I would say wait till 0.7 full release to enjoy the game properly.
Me too, I was nearly getting angry when seeing such a bad graphic quality of this version :LOL:

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes