Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Well done overall playthrough experience as usual. Although from a feedback con perspective 2 impressions stuck out to me:

1. Too much of dialog is starting to be centered around the "MC with the Super Penis" narrative, and to the extent it's starting to take away some of what made this game stand out as different then your typical "good game. dumb story"copy and paste effort plotline that has been done 10000x before. I mean I get it, the inclusion of it in itself caters to certain people who need and actually get themselves off to that constant reminder they have that magical penis appeal. But there is lines to the overall amount of cheesiness that such enters into the equation for those who **don't** get off on that....and yeah. You are now crossing one to the point where for the first update ever I started clicking past some of the run on dialog about it instead of reading through it all. Which no matter how much you tried to 'witty" up the surrounding presentation of such just came across as "enough already" dumb imo.

2. The cartoony faces the girls make with every penetration sex scene. I mean....does it really have to be included with every single one? Again, I get that is some kind of "fetish" I never quite understood much of the appeal for myself ripped from japanese anime or whatever. Or I think that it is at least. Whatever. Point is and similar to my #1 listed concern....it's starting to be a bit overkill imo, and bordering on a being a detraction aspect for me within those payout scenes. Again I enjoyed the playthrough, but this was also the first update I played that I didn't find myself jerking off to any of those payouts.

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Really disappointed that: brenna is not a virgin.
At least Catherine is pure unlike the slut Brenna.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't remember if the game tells you her age, but isn't the mc like 19? She should be at least 20, you don't meet many girls that are still virgins at 20. And I don't think before the mc's return, she ever thought of him in any other way than a brother, so it wouldn't really make sense for her to wait for him.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
2. The cartoony faces the girls make with every penetration sex scene. I mean....does it really have to be included with every single one?
well, i have some good news for you for #2. i talked to him on discord about this. how almost every O face is tongue out with 1 eye semi-closed and he wanted idea's of what other ahegao's to do.

i threw some different face pictures and he said he's going to try some new ones. specifically, he said he was gonna try a teary eyed ahegao. i'm sure he will do more faces.

after a few example photo's given

so yeah, we may see more types of faces in the next update!

Reactions: Theokrat and Venoma
Oct 1, 2020
HOW do you guys not see the this? it's RIGHT ABOVE the very button you use to download the game.

i literally just download the game for first time, idk how that in the OP is supposed to ruin my resolution images LOL

how can a image from 2019 sept be blurried with new versions? bro, i know this game just for 10 minutes but i've played a lot of games i nrenpy an no one had this problem so explain to me why tf the resolution is bad

• Angry
Reactions: Ara-sH and tazaaron

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
chapters 1-6 have their image quality REDUCED. this is a test build. only chapter 7 has clear images. that's what that says. nothing is wrong with your game, it's just not suppose to be played from the beginning. testers were suppose to start from CH 7.

Oct 1, 2020
chapters 1-6 have their image quality REDUCED. this is a test build. only chapter 7 has clear images. that's what that says. nothing is wrong with your game, it's just not suppose to be played from the beginning. testers were suppose to start from CH 7.
so i just have to download the ver 0,6 and i can play from start right?

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
well, i have some good news for you for #2. i talked to him on discord about this. how almost every O face is tongue out with 1 eye semi-closed and he wanted idea's of what other ahegao's to do.

i threw some different face pictures and he said he's going to try some new ones. specifically, he said he was gonna try a teary eyed ahegao. i'm sure he will do more faces.

after a few example photo's given

so yeah, we may see more types of faces in the next update!
would you mind asking him about the breastfeeding scene between Cathrine and Ophelia why we only hear it or is it coming next update it was such lit down ??

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i don't think he'd give me a straight answer to that question. he usually doesn't say what's coming outside of the teasers he post on patreon.

Reactions: omarsayed

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
for PC, it's pretty much confirmed to work. this is the first i'm seeing about it not working on android. any other android users can give some help?

Reactions: Paapi
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes