d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Really disappointed that: brenna is not a virgin.
At least Catherine is pure unlike the slut Brenna.
well if you're going for virgins then there are 4 girls already. Catherine, amber, aliza and lucia.

I am not so interested in brenna myself. She's just like eva for me but it doesn't look like there's much choices in this game or else i could have avoided brenna.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paapi

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Really disappointed that: brenna is not a virgin.
At least Catherine is pure unlike the slut Brenna.
It was never said or hinted that Brenna is a pure virgin waiting for her bro's dick to bring her happiness. Sorry if the dev disappointed you, but u should pay attention to the script. She clearly said it herself that she had a couple of BFs, why the fuck does that make her a slut ?? Do real women don't have BFs or it makes them cheap sluts if they have some relationships AND don't fuck around jumping on every dick they see ??:WaitWhat:

So according to your logic if nobody sees her getting fucked she's a virgin or a "pure" woman, right ?? You should look up the word "slut" in the dictionary again... a woman who had some BFs isn't a slut, a woman who enjoys having sex and fucks every man she can is a slut. I don't recall Eva or Brenna doing something like that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That aside, I'd like to congratulate What? Why? Games for the amazing work he puts into making the game... I'm really enjoying the funny script, the animated sex scenes and Brenna's epic punch, would've loved to see a replay in slow-mo. Keep up the good work, brother !!(y)

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I dont get this optional ntr that will force u to pick the non-ntr path no matter what. whats the point?
is there any reason why its like that?

Reactions: Abe Simpson

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
those are bad ends. the story doesn't continue with bad paths. they are one time shows. Dev said he doesn't want to make NTR canon, so having it restart you until you make the canon choice is his way of doing it.

people who like NTR get a good show and those who don't, don't have to watch it for story. since it doesn't add anything to the plot.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I think its a bit of waste.
I would have enjoyed it better with 2 routes (dont need to be ntr at all) where I could do some choosing,
now its linear, a kinetic novel where u can pick the order, he could even skip that as well, since theres no point as we need to follow the story anyway.
well, the dev can do whatever he want, even if it dosent make sense.
also, are there any ntr-lovers that think this is good? (Im not a ntr-lover, so I cant answer)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i talk a lot of NTR, so i'm gonna hide it behind spoilers. just being considerate

oh and i like both sides equally, i'm a huge NTR fan sure, but i love vanilla incest games just as much. so that's why this game is my favorite on this site. it appeals to both my sides.

Last edited:
Reactions: omarsayed

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the hunter scene is well done and I can understand the benefit to make it reset, we can continue the story without the harms done. Im conflicted, but that could be because Im more of a corruption-lover and I hate harem games and this game is going toward that.
a good corruptor would see benefit to have hunter on his side.
so for me its not what Hunter is doing but how MC is acting. I actually don't care about any NTR stuff, I care about how corrupted the girls gets. more the better. :D

Reactions: KiraMantis

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i see, then yeah. i don't really see the girls getting corrupt in the main path. that some bad end kinda stuff.

mahmouedsamy

Feb 16, 2018
PLEASE NOTE:
This is a test build, with older v0.6 content being heavily compressed to reduce file size.
New v0.7 content is uncompressed.
For the full experience, wait for the 0.7 final release.
????

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I dont get this optional ntr that will force u to pick the non-ntr path no matter what. whats the point?
The point was to include "Not Another Incest Game" variety content for the majority of the people sitting down to play the game who could/would enjoy it, while simultaneously trolling the heck out of the subsection of super obsessive/sensitive extremist posters here on F95 (on both sides of the coin) that always play out to be such a buzz kill towards every thread and creative interest this dev obviously has towards making such content.

Which in a brilliant thought out approach...actually worked out pretty well here :)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The point was to include "Not Another Incest Game" variety content for the majority of the people sitting down to play the game who could/would enjoy it, while simultaneously trolling the heck out of the subsection of super obsessive/sensitive extremist posters here on F95 (on both sides of the coin) that always play out to be such a buzz kill towards every thread and creative interest this dev obviously has towards making such content.

Which in a brilliant thought out approach...actually worked out pretty well here :)
also this. if you were here from the start, you'd have seen some very sensitive people. a few claiming that the NTR will never be more then a joke, stop asking for more, sex with the main girls won't happen. look at it now, some of the hottest NTR i've ever seen in games. i haven't seen any of those guys talk about it now that i think about it. you kinda can't what's plain as day.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
the hunter scene is well done and I can understand the benefit to make it reset, we can continue the story without the harms done. Im conflicted, but that could be because Im more of a corruption-lover and I hate harem games and this game is going toward that.
a good corruptor would see benefit to have hunter on his side.
so for me its not what Hunter is doing but how MC is acting. I actually don't care about any NTR stuff, I care about how corrupted the girls gets. more the better. :D
Hmm. No.
First this is not corruption game you seek. It's obvious that Dev never wanted MC to become seducer of his family who only wants sex. His approach is more romanic, he clearly having fun with Hunter as parody for MC from "corrupt your family games".
Thats why it dosent make sense for you.
And its clearly harem game. True harem game you can say, because other female character know about who MC having sex with. I once read comment - If other woman don't know MC having sex with others. It's not harem. It's just cheating.
Well, not in this game.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
also this. if you were here from the start, you'd have seen some very sensitive people. a few claiming that the NTR will never be more then a joke, stop asking for more, sex with the main girls won't happen. look at it now, some of the hottest NTR i've ever seen in games. i haven't seen any of those guys talk about it now that i think about it. you kinda can't what's plain as day.
Actually i have another theme.
Some people complain that Hunter have more sex with girls than MC. I never agree to that, because NTR after MC sex would not be better. Cause in thats case girl will be cheating.
And that is why i predict that NTR scene and MC first sex scene with main girl would be in one chapter. But in my mind it was win-or loose situation.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i just rewatched the scene. i don't think the bottles were switched. it looked like he grabbed 2 bottles. 1 for himself and 1 for Brenna. to get her more intoxicated.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Come on. She was not acting drunk. And she clearly shows with MC same syptoms as Aliza. MC even said so himself. Actually even Brenna herserlf was sure that she was drugged, not by the Hunter but still.

Dev? Some help here?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes