Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Yeah.today has 50 percent possibility for game to come out. :love:
Finally a a game with big update.looking forword for both mc and hunter scences:ROFLMAO:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
that's right, play some RE Village until PV gets released. i'm installing right now lol

edit: if it releases later today i mean. it could still release Saturday.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
that's right, play some RE Village until PV gets released. i'm installing right now lol

edit: if it releases later today i mean. it could still release Saturday.
Dartred, you who are more connected to Discord, this will be the trial version? as in the previous one. realese?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Dartred, you who are more connected to Discord, this will be the trial version? as in the previous one. realese?
he actually hasn't said what he's going to do for this versions. since it's gonna end up leaking, i don't know if he wants to put in the extra effort to mess with chapters 1-7 like he did last version. he might just release it unaltered this time. either way, chapter 8 will be the entire game if you've played the latest version, it will be continue where it left off with your old save.

Last edited:

JjJ5

Nov 13, 2018
then your complaint is unfounded, he has to use MANY underhanded methods to sleep with any girl. anything that is edible or drinkable is spiked, that's why the girls are becoming hornier ever since he moved in. then per bad end, he adds on top of it. spiking Ophelia alcohol, spiking Brenna's beer at the party (old party) and hell, spiking Brenna SHAMPOO.

when is the shampoo part?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I think it refers to the end of the chapter where Brenna and Sterling have the date under the tree ... where Hunter disguises himself as Sterling.
yes, this. the end of the latest chapter in the bad end, Hunter mentions spiking Brenna's shampoo.

Reactions: Skode

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
WWG has mentioned on Patreon that he should have it out by Friday night, vis-à-vis tonight (it's been said he lives in America, they're somewhere between 5 and 8 hours behind most of europe!)

Last edited:

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
One last question before update.i remember mc reading a note from safe front his father. I don't remember completely.ingot even confused. I remember his father moved in with his mother and sister and wife to hunters house.inknow hunter is wife's father.
Then hunter taught his son the love technique and the son fucked mc's father's mother and sister.ami I right????:(

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
It was somewhat difficult to read what you just said, but you are correct. Hunter and his son corrupted the sister and mother of MC father and fucked them.
What happens to father and his mother and sister afterwards???

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
this game is really good but I avoided it for almost 3 months - coz the cover photo is just - weird idk does anyone else feel like the cover photo on Page 1 should be changed.... will bring more attention to the game

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes