dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
WWG does not disappoint. I'm sure he has something special planned for when/if he gets rid of him. I added the if, because no one can predict WWG.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
or the one with Mallory's where Sterling fried her brain from fucking her so hard, compare to the one she had with hunter which was purely a joke one.

Or Eva's who needed a mop to clean after herself while the whole house knew what he was doing to her.

The sex scenes are the same, but for the story ones it just takes a bit more time. Just because they take more time, doesn't make them less kinky.
Wait... there's a hunter scene with Mallory? The mom's stuck-up fancy friend, who arranges the "revenge party" ? ... I feel like I missed that, somehow, is it really short or something?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
it's in chapter 5, third row, middle column, the party replay. if you choose to go after her, the story continues, but if you chose to give her space, Hunter keeps keeps her company.

Reactions: Guyin Cognito

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Whats funny to me is that yes the mc doesn't see his family as sexual conquest, but in order to keep hunter away is to have sex with them, the thing thats funny to me is that the mc has to work for the pussy, with hunter he just gets it without even trying, that to me makes me laugh my ass off :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
That's my complaint
then your complaint is unfounded, he has to use MANY underhanded methods to sleep with any girl. anything that is edible or drinkable is spiked, that's why the girls are becoming hornier ever since he moved in. then per bad end, he adds on top of it. spiking Ophelia alcohol, spiking Brenna's beer at the party (old party) and hell, spiking Brenna SHAMPOO.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Sterling shoots hunter dead.
Damn the the NTR route always gets the best outcomes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I want hunter dead or incapacitated by any means possible in my Vanilla route, BY ANY MEANS!!! Maybe at the end of a chapter we can push him over the balcony of the MC's bedroom when he meets us, and make it look like an accident or something.
Or a swift gentle nudge down some stairs or two very high voltage batteries strapped to each ball and fry the fucker hahahaha.

Last edited:

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
You literally don't have to play the scenes with hunter. Like what are you even talking about dude, holy shit.
I know ntr is avoidable i'm just stating a fact, for hunter it's much easier to have sex with the girls

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Oh no, not this dumb argument again... I don't understand why people care so much about scenes that aren't even canon.

Reactions: Laird04

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I did state why it's easier for Hunter and why it's "harder" for Sterling.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Have you ever heard such pure copium? WWG has got these morons arguing against themselves. Maybe leave the NTR alone and try discuss the game itself.
54edfcdnf7k68987ou56wgeF.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes