Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
well you can say that because hunter has had vaginal sex with a lot of the girls, sure.

we have to see what WWG has in store when he decides it's Sterlings turn.

also, for the sex scene he did have with Brenna, you can't say that anal scene wasn't kinky or hardcore. so it's promising already.
or the one with Mallory's where Sterling fried her brain from fucking her so hard, compare to the one she had with hunter which was purely a joke one.

Or Eva's who needed a mop to clean after herself while the whole house knew what he was doing to her.

The sex scenes are the same, but for the story ones it just takes a bit more time. Just because they take more time, doesn't make them less kinky.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, i totally forgot about how funny and hot Mallory's scene with Sterling was. Hunters version was nothing in comparison. your mom thinks there's a burglar because of how rough you two go at it in the shed.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
but the ntr scenes are always the kinkier and more hardcore ones
No... not really... Sterling's scenes are more elaborate and more frequent. Hunter only has one (maybe two) scenes per chapter while Sterling has six girls (for the moment) to entertain. Hunter is the crappy fanmade trailer that shows what's to come.

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
No... not really... Sterling's scenes are more elaborate and more frequent. Hunter only has one (maybe two) scenes per chapter while Sterling has six girls (for the moment) to entertain. Hunter is the crappy fanmade trailer that shows what's to come.
Crappy "fanmade" trailer that's made by the developer himself

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Are you seriously downplaying the bad end from the last update?

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
I mean, the Brenna scene is definitely hardcore, you put a bullet through someone's head, that's pretty hardcore for me.

Besides that, I just enjoy the Sterling scenes and try to forget that Hunter even has scenes at all most of the time, it works wonders for me.

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
I mean, the Brenna scene is definitely hardcore, you put a bullet through someone's head, that's pretty hardcore for me.

Besides that, I just enjoy the Sterling scenes and try to forget that Hunter even has scenes at all most of the time, it works wonders for me.
Doesn't change the fact that hunter scenes are there and many times are better than whatever the mc gets and that the developer took time and effort to make them

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
He doesn't have any scenes, if you play with NTR off. how you should play if you don't want to see his scenes. then there's nothing to get upset about.

i wouldn't know, but for people who don't like NTR, it must be a smooth playthrough not having to even know they exist, outside of maybe forums or discord mentioning them.

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Reactions: maynardkeynes65

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
To add to that ^

just because he works on NTR content, doesn't mean there is less Vanilla content because he spent time on NTR.

Vanilla content gets worked on first, once he's done with it, he starts working on Hunters scenes. NTR does not effect how much Vanilla content there is in an update.

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
Hunter has got to be one of the most hated characters on these forums. I get it, I seriously don't want him to die but I would love to see him suffer a lot more then this. Killing him would be too quick so I say turn what he loves the most into ash. Take away his ability to have sex and make him watch the mc have all the fun would be epic :)

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
Hunter has got to be one of the most hated characters on these forums. I get it, I seriously don't want him to die but I would love to see him suffer a lot more then this. Killing him would be too quick so I say turn what he loves the most into ash. Take away his ability to have sex and make him watch the mc have all the fun you be epic :)
Hopefully that's what the mc will do to him at the end (and then kill him)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
that's the entire point of a villian, the creators create them for the readers to hate. if a villian is hated, the creator did a good job.

he talked about this

1620327985715.png

for how much he is hated, that just proves he did a GREAT job.

no one talks about the villians who are meh, they talk about the Joker, Darkseid, Thanos etc. who talks about the penguin?

Apr 13, 2019
I got no problems with any of the ntr stuff but I just got one question. Do you actually fucking shoot someone in brennas bad ending? I've always played with ntr off so I wouldn't know

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I got no problems with any of the ntr stuff but I just got one question. Do you actually fucking shoot someone in brennas bad ending? I've always played with ntr off so I wouldn't know
yes, you shoot hunter after Hunter shoots inside Brenna.

also to add, Cath tackles you after to take the gun from you and the scene ends just before your face lands on Hunters corpse's penis. I've noticed that Hunter seems to have his juices end up on you more then once in bad ends...

• Haha
Reactions: TGafy and Anthony2
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes