facogi

Mar 27, 2020
When you make the wrong choice and Hunter is screwing the sex scene, it's too funny, I appreciate it. If you don't like NTR turn it off. (e no seghisti scalloisi) :LOL:

DenЯ

Feb 15, 2021
I liked this game visually, but when I started to read I crumpled class . I'm smashing and humor should be chic oooo

Last edited:

weeeeee

Sep 22, 2017
Is this game contains grinding?

I mean more than what it is actually required
You have to get through all the girl's story requirements before moving onto the next chapter. If there is a particular girl you don't like, it can feel like a grind by doing all her events. The game isn't as grind heavy as BB or MoTH.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Is this game contains grinding?

I mean more than what it is actually required
I don't feel like I'm grinding when I play. It's dialogue heavy, yes, but you're going from new event to new event and there are a lot of interesting and funny things happening. Also, the lewd scenes are great and the animations look smooth.

There is no grinding for money or stats, I'll say that much. It's just a normal, daily progression in a story with the characters around you. I will say that the setting is very contained (mostly in the house so you visit the same rooms every day), but I never found that to be an issue because the writing is so good.

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
You have to get through all the girl's story requirements before moving onto the next chapter. If there is a particular girl you don't like, it can feel like a grind by doing all her events. The game isn't as grind heavy as BB or MoTH.
Thanks mate.

And one more thing is it okay to avoid a girl and her story if I don't like her??

I mean is it linear or non linear type gameplay?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks mate.

And one more thing is it okay to avoid a girl and her story if I don't like her??

He told you in the first line.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Thanks mate.

It's basically a Kinect novel if you have NTR off, as the only choices are bad ends(NTR) which just damp you back at that choice again.

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
Wow, this game started it's journey from "it's not for NTR fans even as optional", "lt's not canon", "It's not like other NTR optional games" to

"Hunter getting animated sex scenes", "Hunter popping cherry of Brenna while MC gets to have only back way for his first time",
"His fans praising this game as one of the best NTR games"
& finally,

"Hunter became the cult god for NTR fans".

(Below is just my imaginative theory that I hope to be wrong in future).

Just wait for the moment when he finally fucks Ophelia in the harcore, kinkiest way possible, while sterling just be near to the moment to have "romantic vanilla" moment with Ophelia in the after-hunter update, which will be quite boring to the players who want to have same hardcore & kinky action with Ophelia the way antagonist will have in the NTR choice, but with some love involved.

These are just my personal observations. I may be wrong in some.
You are completely right, i can't play this game for this exact reason, i dislike ntr and the ntr scenes are always better ones, Hunter always gets to fuck the girls before the mc

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Not in canon he hasn't.

I think the reason Hunter gets scenes in the non-canon first is because without them, sexual content would take longer for the main girls. the MC doesn't see his family as mere sexual outlets. he cares for the girls and wants to build a relationship with each of them. even if it takes time. so in comes Hunter who provides quick access to those kinds of scenes. he doesn't care for the romance, he just wants to fuck.

that's why PV has in my opinion the best character development of any games on this site. (opinion, before some one chimes in how I can be objectively wrong).

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
Not in canon he hasn't.

I think the reason Hunter gets scenes in the non-canon first is because without them, sexual content would take longer for the main girls. the MC doesn't see his family as mere sexual outlets. he cares for the girls and wants to build a relationship with each of them. even if it takes time. so in comes Hunter who provides quick access to those kinds of scenes. he doesn't care for the romance, he just wants to fuck.

that's why PV has in my opinion the best character development of any games on this site. (opinion, before some one chimes in how I can be
It just strikes me as weird that this is not supposed to be an ntr focused game but the ntr scenes are always the kinkier and more hardcore ones
I'd rather wait and have good sex scenes with the mc in the future than have Hunter fuck all the girls before the mc

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
well you can say that because hunter has had vaginal sex with a lot of the girls, sure.

we have to see what WWG has in store when he decides it's Sterlings turn.

also, for the sex scene he did have with Brenna, you can't say that anal scene wasn't kinky or hardcore. so it's promising already.

Reactions: maynardkeynes65
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes