R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
Just finished latest version of this game and...im so hyped on it:) Plot is intersting, there is a lot of humor, nice pics and really sweet ladies to share most of the moments;) And sadly there is also a Hunter:( What makes this game unique is mimics. How dev plays with faces, emotions on them. I really liked it. Scenes with a humor where i was laughint on loud. Sometimes it was too good. I hope to see next update soon, without rush :) All the best :)

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
dev said this a while back, i think he may have succeeded by the looks of some of the latest comments

I still don't like NTR, but I can absolutely appreciate comedy. Ain't no fap'n to hunter tho. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: D Dog

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I highly recommend joining the discord. WWG is always talking to us actively there and even trolling us.

like this comment here earlier in the year. you can never tell when he's joking or throwing you off by telling the truth.

now we have to wonder, is there really going to be an anal scene with Ophelia this update or was he just trolling? soon we will know!

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
HochvaD Qo'noSDaq wo'!!! taHvIS hoch poH
According to translator.eu you just said "Chorax spreads all !!! Each time it was survived"
Damn machine translations!
(I would translate it myself, but I'm pretty sure my Klingon dictionary is in a box in the basement somewhere, and we don't go down there anymore, since "the incident.")
(and by "the incident" I mean, that time I stepped on a dying wasp down there, and it stung like hell for two weeks.)

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes