SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Well, two more characters were added recently, so it is possible?

But I'd like to see if we get somewhere with those two first.

DenЯ

Feb 15, 2021
Let have a constructive discussion: What scenes do you hope to see in the finished game and why? And no don't attack others for what they want. So start posting them horny dreams of powerful vacuums.

Spoiler: game does not actually feature a vacuum cleaner of any kind.
more content with Brena and Ophelia, preferably separately and of course with HUNTER

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Let have a constructive discussion: What scenes do you hope to see in the finished game and why? And no don't attack others for what they want. So start posting them horny dreams of powerful vacuums.

Spoiler: game does not actually feature a vacuum cleaner of any kind.
More romance like dates, kissing, hand-holding, the works. Because I think the relationship between Cath and Mc is very sweet... Cath's love-starved tendencies notwithstanding and Brenna's with Mc is starting to develop into something like that so I wanna see it flourish into full-blown romance (All the other characters too but if it is not possible with the whole cast then Cath, Brenna, and Ophelia sound like a given).

That the lactating/breastfeeding scenes with Ophelia never stop because there is nothing better than that.

The return of Lucia's mom and grandma because well I feel like those two left a very big impression on the audience despite their short appearance and a continuation of their story would be welcome (a bit wary of this one because most one scene wonders should stay one scene wonders).

More Hunter scenes. Now this one is a given we get one or two per update by default and I'm not a fan of NTR but I AM a huge fan of Saturday morning cartoons and boy does the thwarting Hunter scenes could give the road runner a run for his money so if this kind of scenes keep their quality I will have my over the top elderly abuse and the NTR fans get their fix that I don't have to see we all win.

And finally, more D&D because it would give us more costumes, a chance for a huge chunk of the cast to interact and bond with one another, the scenarios could get VERY wild and quite frankly I just miss it.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
UUUUUGGGHHHH why does the last week of waiting always feel longer than the first 3 months combined?!?
Because your expectations increase in the last week.

But let's add some mental torture: Who guaranteed you it's the last week and not the last month? :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

donnyshmokes

Nov 8, 2020
As the best game on the site, this game deserves more love so my marketing degree rly thinks that the cover image for this game should change (even though its artsy and I like it) cuz ppl r shallow and judge stuff on the cover - think this would invite more views, just my opinion. All love g

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
As the best game on the site, this game deserves more love so my marketing degree rly thinks that the cover image for this game should change (even though its artsy and I like it) cuz ppl r shallow and judge stuff on the cover - think this would invite more views, just my opinion. All love g
I agree, the cover image should change. This game is way better than some games on the first page, if not, better than almost all of them. Just need better marketing and I'm sure the popularity will sky rocket.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes