a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello friends. It's been long since I played this game.can anyone do a character introducing for me.i know hunter mom and two sis.i know older sisters friend.i know two friends for mom.the brown hair and the blond.but I don't remember my relationship with blonde teen who sleeps in the same room as mc.plus I don't remember what's the new character relationship to mc I saw most of them in gym I think.
I would be grateful if anyone can help me before the game comes out
With the patch she is MC's cousin and I think the older brown hair one is MC's aunt.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

WWG said it will be out in the first week of May! if he's confident enough to put a deadline so close, i think he really feels like he can get it out in time.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: D Dog and duningtwo

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Let have a constructive discussion: What scenes do you hope to see in the finished game and why? And no don't attack others for what they want. So start posting them horny dreams of powerful vacuums.

Spoiler: game does not actually feature a vacuum cleaner of any kind.
Mother/daughter threesomes where the girls interact. And I don't mean just kissing.

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020

WWG said it will be out in the first week of May! if he's confident enough to put a deadline so close, i think he really feels like he can get it out in time.
So it will be out next week???like in Sunday or Monday???or later like Friday??

LOD6

Oct 7, 2018
Can I say that putting a bullet in Hunter head is worth any jail time and I'd totally do it.
only change is that I'd put a bullet in his dick first
can I alter to just, shoot his dick off. clearly kind of dude to only think with his dick. shoot it off and leave him alive, what else has he got to live for? That punishment outways a quick death to me ;)

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Ya'll need to chill with this update, he can't just post the update outright he has to proofread and test for bugs, otherwise you guys will just be playing a patch of errors and get annoyed, it will come when it comes, unlike most devs he is actually giving us constant updates unlike others who abandon theirs. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Ya'll need to chill with this update, he can't just post the update outright he has to proofread and test for bugs, otherwise you guys will just be playing a patch of errors and get annoyed, it will come when it comes, unlike most devs he is actually giving us constant updates unlike others who abandon theirs. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Top tier pats get to play for bug fixes and such sub up now mofos woo!

TGafy

May 14, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thought I'd keep you updated! The Chapter Eight update will be out in the first week of May.

(Side note from me, that detailing looks superb)
Is it just me or has Ophelia upped her workout routine?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes