clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Has he said anything about how much more milking/lactation content there is planned for Ophelia? I like Ophelia but that stuff just isn't my thing and I'm curious how much longer it will be the primary factor in her story.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
Actually i like same scenes with different dialogue that makes game so much better for me and scene were Brenna helped MC to get his dick up and couldnt made MC wanting to die to a point were Brenna cried and start sucking that was one of best scenes in adult games ever for me! character development was awesome remember in early episode was said that Brenna love MC and care for him allthought we see her bitching and etc...That moment made this game GREAT i love what the dev is doing. Im so glad i started to play this game i only saw main picture of this game and thought meh...but now im waiting for updates! im glad i stared playing when v0.7 version came out i could not wait months for more content :D

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The game is fun so far, but for some reason I feel that Catherine's model is way behind in quality when comparing to the other heroines in the game. Of course it's personal opinion, but I don't find her that attractive, at least when comparing to everyone else. Maybe it's the hair, or the facial expressions, or a mix of both, I don't know man. Usually I don't differentiate between family members, but on this game is one of those I feel a clear difference.

Anyway just my 2 cents. The game is fun to play anyway. Sorry if there are any Cath fans out there, but it's how I feel.

donnyshmokes

Nov 8, 2020
The game is fun so far, but for some reason I feel that Catherine's model is way behind in quality when comparing to the other heroines in the game. Of course it's personal opinion, but I don't find her that attractive, at least when comparing to everyone else. Maybe it's the hair, or the facial expressions, or a mix of both, I don't know man. Usually I don't differentiate between family members, but on this game is one of those I feel a clear difference.

Anyway just my 2 cents. The game is fun to play anyway. Sorry if there are any Cath fans out there, but it's how I feel.
I think a large part of intrigue for her is that she doesn't look like the typical character model you see in most games

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
I get that Cath "looks" different from the rest of the fam but she's still number one in my books. Its part of her unique charm and character that gets me going. Looking forward to be closer to her :love:

Reactions: JjJ5

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Well, it's all hell, especially history, I want the old man to do things with girls but I don't know how ^^
I don't really understand, but if you mean that you want to see the scenes with Hunter and the girls, then just make sure the ntr switch is off and progress through the game until you see a choice, chances are one of those options leads to a scene with him. If you don't see one, roll back (or load a save) and make the other choice.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Hey just a quick question was there any ntr in the Catherine sex ed missions or are you bound to help her with it just wondering?

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Hey just a quick question was there any ntr in the Catherine sex ed missions or are you bound to help her with it just wondering?
there has only been one NTR scene with Cath (not including the chapter 1 stuff) and that was a BJ during yoga. As far as being "bound" to help her, i'm not sure what exactly you are asking but you have to do the sex ed stuff with her

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
there has only been one NTR scene with Cath (not including the chapter 1 stuff) and that was a BJ during yoga. As far as being "bound" to help her, i'm not sure what exactly you are asking but you have to do the sex ed stuff with her
So there's no option to say no if she asks, for sterlings help, I was just making sure thanks

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018

Just put a paper bag over her head and give her a foot massage!! Job done :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I personally love her character (maybe the fact she is a ginger helps ;)) she is feisty, funny, & damn cute in my eyes but I get not everyone will like the same looking girls :)

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes