Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Let have a constructive discussion: What scenes do you hope to see in the finished game and why? And no don't attack others for what they want. So start posting them horny dreams of powerful vacuums.

Spoiler: game does not actually feature a vacuum cleaner of any kind.
Gutting hunter and hanging him with own intestines

Oh thats an easy one to answer - Pregnant Sex!
yeah this is nice too

JjJ5

Nov 13, 2018
Let have a constructive discussion: What scenes do you hope to see in the finished game and why? And no don't attack others for what they want. So start posting them horny dreams of powerful vacuums.

foursome with Brenna, Ophelia, and Catherine with good buildup/plot setting it up
also i hope there is multiple scenes between the 4 with each scene increasing in intensity, kinda like how WWG is setting up scenes now

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
i was gonna say the same thing. i hope to see pregnant sex. if games end with pregnancy, it's just still images of the woman. i want to see see some animated pregnant sex! not sure if WWG is into pregnancy (but i hope he is with that one ending showing some bellies), but i know he can do the animations justice.

so this is the part that some might not like, i hope to see pregnancy bad ends just as much as good ends.
Well none of us can speak for him but he teased us with a pregnancy bad ending already and we have a certain lactating scenario in full flow already too - with those in mins i'm quietly optimistic he at least has considered it.

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020

I want to feature a vaccum cleaner of any kind

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
I wish, the other pc is from 2012, and the ports on it don't work so if I try to save the saves on a drive it won't work sadly, but hey its not the end of the world, life may be a bitch sometimes but we still push on
Upload the saves online and then download it on your new pc. U can upload it on Google drive or mega. (Is 4shared still up?)

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Not sure if this has already been reported or not, but there is a minor typo in Tiff's scene where she finds Lucia's underwear in the MC's room. He says that she is only comfortable sleeping in his bed so they "make due," it should be "make do."

Reactions: What? Why? Games

Tenstepsback

Sep 28, 2017

Honestly, I'm curious as to what kind of hijinks and dastardly plot Hunter has for what I assume would be an endgame game over of a Harem ending. I've enjoyed the comedy of the plots successful or not.

olutite

Jan 31, 2020
The gallery is in-game, go to your bedroom and click on the cinema roll above the hints.
I downloaded the version 6 and 7 and the cinema roll above the hints doesn't appear. Do I have to do something to get that icon or it appears automatically?

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I downloaded the version 6 and 7 and the cinema roll above the hints doesn't appear. Do I have to do something to get that icon or it appears automatically?
You have to finish every event to unlock the gallery for each version.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes