Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Neverrrrr mind just looked at link to your game and your rapey shit now makes 100000% more sense
Apparently people want two of Hunter? don't get me wrong, I'm as fucked up as the next person when it comes to loving Hunter's scenes. But the whole point of the game is "romantic corruption" isn't? Nobody wanted it, but because of Hunter's schemes everybody is horny.

Hell, I don't care for incest and while playing with the patch I found this game more believable than most other incest games when in comes to the way it develops. Because the mc didn't want to do it, but is forced to romantically pursue the ladies or they'll become sex slaves for a crazy rapey burn victim.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
We aren’t really sure. Dev said may is a possibility, but April is still possible by the way he put it. Just keep an eye out on his patreon as we get closer to the end of the month.

Reactions: IamJAG
Mar 21, 2018
Are you really pretending to be unbiased? I'm aware of your ties to the spectre1viper guy I had to put on ignore for being a pedantic facepalmer and hours later, you stroll along, his co-developer for the game https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v1-5-spectre1viper-and-jessicajones.41582/ , and post a review that completely echoes the sentiments he had on my game that our disagreement was over.

I mean, everything you posted is nonsense. You complain about having to skip dialogue but appear to have skipped the plot points that would explain the "plot holes". Nothing you complained about would have been in character for the MC.
If you are going to reply to a post you should at least try to be honest. True, we play a lot of the same games.

I have no idea what you and spectre1viper discussed. Our reviews were very different. My main complaint was the failures in the story and cock blocking. His were with skipping repetitive scenes. That was a minor complaint in my review.

It is only nonsense according to you. I'd be happy to quote half a dozen reviews that complain of the same thing. I guess all of us are saying nonsense huh?

Please start telling the truth. I was hoping that you would be a mature and honest developer but that is quickly dwindling. Yes, your yes men will always support you and facepalm me. It is what fanboys do and is to be expected.

• Angry
Reactions: pearos

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
If you are going to reply to a post you should at least try to be honest. True, we play a lot of the same games.
And both of you just happen to leave reviews within 24 hours? Are you synchronized reviewers? Why would I believe this timing is a coincidence? My game isn't new by any stretch of the mind.

I have no idea what you and spectre1viper discussed. Our reviews were very different. My main complaint was the failures in the story and cock blocking. His were with skipping repetitive scenes. That was a minor complaint in my review.
Your reviews are almost identical! To go down the list:

- Both of you praise the writing and renders but...
- Gave 3 stars
- Complain about how much dialogue you had to skip
- Complain about repetitive dialogue
- Complain about the exaggerated dimensions of the women's bodies

The only thing you added to his review is complaining about cock blocking. If I was a mod, I'd be comparing your IP addresses right now.

It is only nonsense according to you. I'd be happy to quote half a dozen reviews that complain of the same thing. I guess all of us are saying nonsense huh?
It is nonsense. Just because multiple people make the same mistake doesn't make it correct. You mention in your review:

For crying out loud, why not tell Aliza that you might not be alone and have her help you search her room thoroughly for a hidden camera! The logic the MC uses throughout the game is mind blowing sometimes!
It's not mind blowing. If you don't know why this is nonsense, you didn't pay attention to the game.

Please start telling the truth. I was hoping that you would be a mature and honest developer but that is quickly dwindling. Yes, your yes men will always support you and facepalm me. It is what fanboys do and is to be expected.
They're facepalming you because your complaints amount to "Why isn't the currency in Power Vacuum rape?". You actually said that:

After Aliza cock blocked me for the second time with a blowjob I really didn't have any desire to continue playing.
That's not cock blocking, you have issues with characters not forcing themselves on others.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021

The reasons for the face palm is because you are forcing the MC to be what you want, and not what the in game lore supports....

Everyone has the right to critique but what you are doing is like backseat dev-ving to get the game your way...

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
The reasons for the face palm is because you are forcing the MC to be what you want, and not what the in game lore supports....

Everyone has the right to critique but what you are doing is like backseat dev-ving to get the game your way...
How ironic

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Does anyone happen to know about when the next update is supposed to drop? Just curious. Love this game and highly anticipating it. Thanks! And to the developer, keep up the great work!

Reactions: Nino6666

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Is anyone else almost tired of the slow burn with the mom and sisters on non-NTR route? Seriously at this point the MC has sex with Mallory and Eva, and anal with the older sister, but at least one of the main family members, aunt included, should have given up the Vag by this point.

Beardedsmith

Jul 7, 2017
Here’s the Patreon post.

“I shared in my discord that my goal was to have the update out before May, but with how my schedule is panning out it may take a little bit longer. I know that's not fair to those of you who have upgraded your Patreon membership for this month, so if the update is released in May and you already paid for a certain perk in April, you can message me for the download links when they're available for the tier you were subscribed for in April.”

Ah ok, I didn't see that and I support that choice. I never intended to post that as a negative punch against WWG. I think his content is top tier and honestly even if what I said were accurate I wouldn't have had a problem with it because it just makes sense finacially and with a lot of people already playing his content for free I think doing what he can to make money is a good choice. But it is nice to see him being a good guy and doing this. He honestly doesn't have to and it shows a level of character that a lot of devs don't have.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Honestly I'm glad the unpatched game is actually...kinda logical. I just want one fucking game on this site where you dont fuck your mom or sister. Thanks, Herr Sigmund

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
The only thing I'm mad about is starting the game over again, cause I got a new pc, and all my saves are on the other one :KEK::KEK::KEK:, but I'm not going to worry about it, I could always watch the ntr scenes again by starting over

Reactions: dartred

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
The only thing I'm mad about is starting the game over again, cause I got a new pc, and all my saves are on the other one :KEK::KEK::KEK:, but I'm not going to worry about it, I could always watch the ntr scenes again by starting over
Right on Anthony! Looking on the bright side. I like it!

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes