Blitzen

Apr 30, 2017
New Patreon update

he basically says it might come out in may instead of april.

and this is something that he posted on discord after sharing that.

so this update is big guys, i hope every one can be understanding of WWG.
Can you share those previews tho ? :BootyTime:

Beardedsmith

Jul 7, 2017
New Patreon update

I don't want to call into question WWG's skill or quality of work. I think they are makingthe highest quality content in the genre right now honestly. But this post is fishy as all hell. Last week he posted that he was 92% done with this update, which was almost a 10% jump from the week before. Also something to consider is his patreon subs almost certainly go down the month after a release because of his long update schedule, which is due to his high quality work. So it makes sense for him to release at the start of May and get May's patreon sub instead of releasing in April and losing out on at least part of that money.

Again, not calling his quality or work ethic into question, but either he mislead people on how far along the release was, or he is making a calculated move here.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I don't want to call into question WWG's skill or quality of work. I think they are makingthe highest quality content in the genre right now honestly. But this post is fishy as all hell. Last week he posted that he was 92% done with this update, which was almost a 10% jump from the week before. Also something to consider is his patreon subs almost certainly go down the month after a release because of his long update schedule, which is due to his high quality work. So it makes sense for him to release at the start of May and get May's patreon sub instead of releasing in April and losing out on at least part of that money.

Again, not calling his quality or work ethic into question, but either he mislead people on how far along the release was, or he is making a calculated move here.
Here’s the Patreon post.

“I shared in my discord that my goal was to have the update out before May, but with how my schedule is panning out it may take a little bit longer. I know that's not fair to those of you who have upgraded your Patreon membership for this month, so if the update is released in May and you already paid for a certain perk in April, you can message me for the download links when they're available for the tier you were subscribed for in April.”

Mar 21, 2018
The amount of cock blocking in this game is unreal. I scratch my head at a lot of the decisions the MC makes in the game. I understand that the game is a slow burn with most of the characters but it gets a bit ridiculous at times. Eva is the only girl you can really get much action with. A couple of examples (there are tons more):

When the MC was giving Brenna a foot massage on the massage table and she only had a towel on, it would have been a great time to eat her out and ease her tension. She has been having trouble masturbating with all of her toys confiscated and was getting sexually frustrated. She even begged Ophelia to let her borrow them once or twice a week.

When Aliza injured her leg at the pool and the MC had to carry her to her house and up the stairs, he didn't even get a hug or a kiss for all of his efforts. The MC had been sweet talking her for a while now and she had warmed up to him. She even drank quite a bit of wine at the pool when she got injured. She was also jealous of Mallory and all the attention the MC was giving her. Yet another missed opportunity. It really doesn't get much better than this near perfect situation.

Aliza Bed.jpg

The second time the MC carries her to her house and up the stairs she sat on the MC's face until she had an orgasm. The MC then says it's time to leave? I would have undressed and cuddled with her all night at minimum! Screw taking advantage of her, she just took advantage of the MC (yes, she was drunk and drugged). The MC is no white knight here, he is a perv. He is no longer a virgin at this point either.

Aliza Bed 2.jpg

Anyone can pick apart specific examples but there are a ton of these.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I’m on my phone and I can’t quote and pick it apart, so I’ll answer just the mom being drunk.

if I remember correctly, she thinks you’re her husband at that moment. If you actually did something when she gave some one else permission, you’re a rapist. The door wasn’t open for you.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
New Patreon update

That's perfectly understandable, especially considering this update will be quite big. It's also better because if you are following the release schedules of some other games, last week of April is gonna have a bunch of BIG game releases. I personally hate when that happens because it becomes quite the clusterfuck, i appreciate it much more when we get big releases in large intervals between one another.

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
That's perfectly understandable, especially considering this update will be quite big. It's also better because if you are following the release schedules of some other games, last week of April is gonna have a bunch of BIG game releases. I personally hate when that happens because it becomes quite the clusterfuck, i appreciate it much more when we get big releases in large intervals between one another.
Where do you find release schedules for games???

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
The amount of cock blocking in this game is unreal. I scratch my head at a lot of the decisions the MC makes in the game. I understand that the game is a slow burn with most of the characters but it gets a bit ridiculous at times. Eva is the only girl you can really get much action with. A couple of examples (there are tons more):

Ophelia gets drunk and before she passed out on her bed she tells the MC that he can do anything he wants to her. He then walks out and leaves.

When the MC was giving Brenna a foot massage on the massage table and she only had a towel on, it would have been a great time to eat her out and ease her tension. She has been having trouble masturbating with all of her toys confiscated and was getting sexually frustrated. She even begged Ophelia to let her borrow them once or twice a week.

When Aliza injured her leg at the pool and the MC had to carry her to her house and up the stairs, he didn't even get a hug or a kiss for all of his efforts. The MC had been sweet talking her for a while now and she had warmed up to him. She even drank quite a bit of wine at the pool when she got injured. She was also jealous of Mallory and all the attention the MC was giving her. Yet another missed opportunity. It really doesn't get much better than this near perfect situation.

Aliza Bed.jpg

The second time the MC carries her to her house and up the stairs she sat on the MC's face until she had an orgasm. The MC then says it's time to leave? I would have undressed and cuddled with her all night at minimum! Screw taking advantage of her, she just took advantage of the MC (yes, she was drunk and drugged). The MC is no white knight here, he is a perv. He is no longer a virgin at this point either.

View attachment 1152470

...this sound super rapey and Hunter like

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019

Aliza Bed.jpg

Aliza Bed 2.jpg

Are you really pretending to be unbiased? I'm aware of your ties to the spectre1viper guy I had to put on ignore for being a pedantic facepalmer and hours later, you stroll along, his co-developer for the game https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v1-5-spectre1viper-and-jessicajones.41582/ , and post a review that completely echoes the sentiments he had on my game that our disagreement was over.

I mean, everything you posted is nonsense. You complain about having to skip dialogue but appear to have skipped the plot points that would explain the "plot holes". Nothing you complained about would have been in character for the MC.

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020

Aliza Bed.jpg

View attachment 1152470

Neverrrrr mind just looked at link to your game and your rapey shit now makes 100000% more sense

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes