jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I think im in chapter 7 and this is the unpatched version and there's clearly another reference to Breanna and the MC being related

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
do you have a picture where? i can pass it on to him before he finishes up working on 8 so he could have it fixed.

DenЯ

Feb 15, 2021
I recently started playing and I think that everything rests on Hunter, without him the game was not interesting, I want more scenes with Hunter and Ophelia about Ophelia and the older sister. Ophelia and big sister want more of their content.

Last edited:
Reactions: tyrone2

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'm just google translating what he ^ said since it's probably gonna get deleted for not being english.

" I recently started playing and I think that everything is based on Hunter, without him the game was not interesting, I want more scenes with Hunter and Ophelia about Ophelia and her older sister. Ophelia and the older sister want more of their content. "

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
thanks, i'll pass it on.

do you happen to remember what chapters the others were on or what terms were used like mom/brother/sister etc.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
no update to his patreon yet, but we don't even know if Beta is coming today.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
you're right and i found another really close to there. (editing, i think the one i found only appears with patched version)

i passed it, i let him know you found it both times.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
we're past 3 months. last official release was december 27th. we are only 8 days away from a full 4 months.

that said, this dev isn't like other devs that go a month long without patreon post or updates. every week we can actually see he is working hard on the game and not just milking it. with 4 teasers a month and each containing 4-9 pictures. that's like 30+ images a between releases. a lot of devs will give 1 image per month or less.

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
we're past 3 months. last official release was december 27th. we are only 8 days away from a full 4 months.

that said, this dev isn't like other devs that go a month long without patreon post or updates. every week we can actually see he is working hard on the game and not just milking it. with 4 teasers a month and each containing 4-9 pictures. that's like 30+ images a between releases. a lot of devs will give 1 image per month or less.
Soon the number of teasers will approach one hundred

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
New Patreon update

he basically says it might come out in may instead of april.

and this is something that he posted on discord after sharing that.

so this update is big guys, i hope every one can be understanding of WWG.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes