Jan 28, 2018
Why show people in the room when there is no one there? Seems counterproductive.

View attachment 1152479 View attachment 1152478 View attachment 1152477
might sound crazy but maybe the events for that chapter are done and you should use the helper bot to see the other events you have to finish. Most people can figure out that once an event's finished there is no point to continue heading to it until the next chapter. Nothing will change just cause you keep going to a room with an event you completed already.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Here’s the Patreon post.

“I shared in my discord that my goal was to have the update out before May, but with how my schedule is panning out it may take a little bit longer. I know that's not fair to those of you who have upgraded your Patreon membership for this month, so if the update is released in May and you already paid for a certain perk in April, you can message me for the download links when they're available for the tier you were subscribed for in April.”

Alright. That is cool with me. Happily waiting. As I said in my previous post, I really like this game. I enjoy the chase of trying to stop the NTR from happening. It is fun.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
The time skip feature is honestly amazing

Glad I didnt play this game a few chapters ago. There are a lot of stat management games that use the grind to try and hide the fact that there isnt a lot of content

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
The only thing I'm mad about is starting the game over again, cause I got a new pc, and all my saves are on the other one :KEK::KEK::KEK:, but I'm not going to worry about it, I could always watch the ntr scenes again by starting over
Well unless you straight up lost that old pc (which your comment doesn't seem to imply) the saves files should be easy enough to transfer

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
So as far as the delay goes was this like an official pushback meaning May 31st or like he's gonna run over a few days into the first week of May?

Jan 28, 2018
The time skip feature is honestly amazing

Glad I didnt play this game a few chapters ago. There are a lot of stat management games that use the grind to try and hide the fact that there isnt a lot of content
but there wasn't much grind aside from the first chapter raising the girls affection towards sterling. Literally everything past that point is just go to the area they are at during the time of the event and read the progress until the end of the chapters content. unless you for some insane reason just keep looking at every room again every day even after its done thinking something new would come.

Jan 28, 2018
So as far as the delay goes was this like an official pushback meaning May 31st or like he's gonna run over a few days into the first week of May?
It's probably gunna run over a few days into may but we don't know for sure how much more is needed to fully be ready. In my opinion it definitely wont take till the end of may for it to release.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
no one knows. all we know is what he said and that's "it may come out in May". that is to say April is still possible, just expect that it can go over.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Well unless you straight up lost that old pc (which your comment doesn't seem to imply) the saves files should be easy enough to transfer
I wish, the other pc is from 2012, and the ports on it don't work so if I try to save the saves on a drive it won't work sadly, but hey its not the end of the world, life may be a bitch sometimes but we still push on

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
if you want, you can ask for a save here. many people will be happy to share.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
That would be awesome, the last time I played the game I got to the very end of the current chapter, if you have a save for the end of that chapter, that would be much appreciated

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, here's a save right at the end of the current chapter. just delete the extra info that gets written to the front of the save.

Reactions: Repperx01

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
it does, but run the game once so it creates a "saves" folder inside the game folder.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Is anyone else almost tired of the slow burn with the mom and sisters on non-NTR route? Seriously at this point the MC has sex with Mallory and Eva, and anal with the older sister, but at least one of the main family members, aunt included, should have given up the Vag by this point.
Family members are either first or last in most games haha... tbh imma fine with the slowburn as long as it makes sense from the lore pov. In this case, its clear that the family members all have some reservation to bang MC plus lets face it, MC is still slowly maturing and trying to match wits with his zombie grandwarden (no patch version) :ROFLMAO:.

edit: sorry imma not good with the quote thingie still lol

Last edited:

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
but there wasn't much grind aside from the first chapter raising the girls affection towards sterling. Literally everything past that point is just go to the area they are at during the time of the event and read the progress until the end of the chapters content. unless you for some insane reason just keep looking at every room again every day even after its done thinking something new would come.
Yeah the ability to skip straight to bedtime when I literally only have night time events left saved me like an hour of just randomly clicking

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Let have a constructive discussion: What scenes do you hope to see in the finished game and why? And no don't attack others for what they want. So start posting them horny dreams of powerful vacuums.

Spoiler: game does not actually feature a vacuum cleaner of any kind.

Reactions: JjJ5

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i was gonna say the same thing. i hope to see pregnant sex. if games end with pregnancy, it's just still images of the woman. i want to see see some animated pregnant sex! not sure if WWG is into pregnancy (but i hope he is with that one ending showing some bellies), but i know he can do the animations justice.

so this is the part that some might not like, i hope to see pregnancy bad ends just as much as good ends.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes