HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Really great game, models, and dialogue. A bit to slow for my taste though. We are on 0.5 and just now got 1 actual good scene with one of the sisters/Mom.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
click on hourglass and skip to next day or something along that line.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Really great game, models, and dialogue. A bit to slow for my taste though. We are on 0.5 and just now got 1 actual good scene with one of the sisters/Mom.
Mom and sisters will be the final girls i think. This is why dev created side characters.
Well, Brenna propably be the first, but i still think it would be this order:
1. Girls not related by blood
2. Aunt and cousin
3. Mother and sisters.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
can we just FUCKING KILL HUNTER ALREADY the slow progression thats happening with all the women not counting Eva seems like he is not really needed might as well drug him tie him up and drag to the trunk of a car take a long drive stop at a seclude place dig a hole about 10ft deep grab him and stab him in his ass in his back and through his throat drop him in the hole throw the dirt back in and drive back home and continue the slow progression of sleeping with all the women in the house

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
content would be pumped out slower if you take away the opposition.

how many incest games get sex scenes right away? very few if any.

how many incest games go YEAR(s) before a sex scene? most.

hunter helps add content to the game that would otherwise take forever to see. if MC just started screwing since chapter 1/2, then the creator would not have anything to hold our interest. except for introducing new positions.

the thing that keeps me coming back to this game is the renders, story and lets face it, hunters sex scenes UNTIL we get to MC sex scenes.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
can we just FUCKING KILL HUNTER ALREADY the slow progression thats happening with all the women not counting Eva seems like he is not really needed might as well drug him tie him up and drag to the trunk of a car take a long drive stop at a seclude place dig a hole about 10ft deep grab him and stab him in his ass in his back and through his throat drop him in the hole throw the dirt back in and drive back home and continue the slow progression of sleeping with all the women in the house
Hunter is the reason why MC 69ed Brenna.

Reactions: TheorPhys

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018

hunter helps add content to the game that would otherwise take forever to see. if MC just started screwing since chapter 1/2, then the creator would not have anything to hold our interest. except for introducing new positions.

the thing that keeps me coming back to this game is the renders, story and lets face it, hunters sex scenes UNTIL we get to MC sex scenes.
Personally I'm not picking the series up until there are sex scenes, too many times burnt by games that shriveled up and died.

As for sex scenes being the only thing that captures an audience attention: if that's the case this game is going to lose following regardless. There are plenty of incest games with lots of excellent renders but with bad reviews and a dying fanbase because all the game has going for it are the renders.

Likewise there's a lot of games with plenty, and early, sex scenes that still have a strong following because the story is keeping them engaged and following. Part of the reason why Milfy City is still so anticipated despite the fact the developer might be dead from the Corona virus or something now.

Granted, there's a line between a sex scene that's too early and one that's too late. Buildup can be great and lend a lot of anticipation for a sex scene, but if you overplay it you'll just get players resenting the story at best and the sex scene could fall flat at worst.

Reactions: Uncle Grabby

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018

Think your in the very few category of who actually wants to see this lol or at least admits it ;) I for one have never and will never wish to see it but if watching some old geeza cock block the mc floats ya boat then enjoy! It just baffles me why the dev spent so much time creating content that has NO impact on the story and ends with bad endings each and every time, it just seems pointless. Would be best of just putting in content that actually has meaning in that case and would give more content towards the story. Obviously Hunter is there as competition, 'unbelievably' but he is and I get that but creating content that has no meaning and is just there to satisfy the nt.. fans when the story could be progressed a lot further by spending time giving the biggest percentage of the fanbase what they actually want makes more sense to me but that is just my opinion and the dev is entitled to tell his/her story how they please. Don't get me wrong I do like this game and enjoy the humour and love catherine to bits I just wish that the dev could now move on in the future from the Hunter aspect of the game and finds away of beating him at his own games and removing him from the household.

Last edited:

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I've been slowly tweaking her face for several versions. A lot of chapter one and two Catherine renders were exacerbated by poor lighting and misused expressions. This screenshot from the OP is where we are at now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it is the jaw. Too muscular. Maybe reducing that a bit and plumping out the cheeks slightly might give her a more feminine look.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Personally I'm not picking the series up until there are sex scenes, too many times burnt by games that shriveled up and died.

As for sex scenes being the only thing that captures an audience attention: if that's the case this game is going to lose following regardless. There are plenty of incest games with lots of excellent renders but with bad reviews and a dying fanbase because all the game has going for it are the renders.

Likewise there's a lot of games with plenty, and early, sex scenes that still have a strong following because the story is keeping them engaged and following. Part of the reason why Milfy City is still so anticipated despite the fact the developer might be dead from the Corona virus or something now.

Granted, there's a line between a sex scene that's too early and one that's too late. Buildup can be great and lend a lot of anticipation for a sex scene, but if you overplay it you'll just get players resenting the story at best and the sex scene could fall flat at worst.
the sex scenes aren't the only driving force for me. personally, the story is top notch. it's probably the VN i enjoy reading the most. nothing comes close in terms of character personality or jokes.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That Brenna scene was all that it was amazing :love: I'm glad we've made some progress with her also Eva returning loved that scene I hope we get more of that with her. As always this game never lets down it's always fun and plenty of laughs out loud moments. And as long as we keep thwarting Hunters plans and annoying as he is I don't think it would be the same without him and that comedic role he is reduced to. :LOL:

Darthodin

Aug 30, 2019
greatest renpy game i ever played,and boy have i played a lot of then,i usually just skip dialogue because lets all be honest 50% is because we want to get to the good parts and 50% is because usually the dialogue isnt that great,but here somehow against all odds i read the entire thing,and SOMEHOW even worse i didnt get mad when it ended and i didnt have a sex scene for each character,thats a very unique experience for me...so in summary great job devs if i wasnt from a third world country where the dollar is worth five times my currency i would consider donating

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Maybe some kind soul can remove that disclaimer from op cause as of right now it seems all the action is in the bad endings and that's saying a lot considering this is supose to be a Non-NTR game... (hope this comment doesnt get ''cleaned'' like others)

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Think your in the very few category of who actually wants to see this lol or at least admits it ;) I for one have never and will never wish to see it but if watching some old geeza cock block the mc floats ya boat then enjoy! It just baffles me why the dev spent so much time creating content that has NO impact on the story and ends with bad endings each and every time, it just seems pointless. Would be best of just putting in content that actually has meaning in that case and would give more content towards the story. Obviously Hunter is there as competition, 'unbelievably' but he is and I get that but creating content that has no meaning and is just there to satisfy the nt.. fans when the story could be progressed a lot further by spending time giving the biggest percentage of the fanbase what they actually want makes more sense to me but that is just my opinion and the dev is entitled to tell his/her story how they please. Don't get me wrong I do like this game and enjoy the humour and love catherine to bits I just wish that the dev could now move on in the future from the Hunter aspect of the game and finds away of beating him at his own games and removing him from the household.
Id say it's a 50/50 split between those who like hunter vs don't like him. i don't think it matters how many hate him though the dev created hunter because he wanted him in there.and by the looks of it the dev is only gaining patrons every update... the dev could have played it safe in the first place and just went straight harem game.

Devs have a hard time nowadays with any other kink in their game if its not harem. even with a turn off button and the ntr being non cannon. people still give shit reviews and try to run games into the ground telling people to stay away even though there is great content on the vanilla path which i love also.

what do you expect on the 5th update to be fucking everyone? i really just some people are just grasping at straws looking for anything to drag the game down or get the dev to remove hunter and write the game how they want...

Dev; Ntr is just a bad end and isn't cannon
kink shamer; tell me more
Dev; you can also turn it off completely and never see it.
kink shamer 5 updates in; Pacing is too slow cant fuck everyone yet. TRASH IGNORED...

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Id say it's a 50/50 split between those who like hunter vs don't like him. i don't think it matters how many hate him though the dev created hunter because he wanted him in there.and by the looks of it the dev is only gaining patrons every update... the dev could have played it safe in the first place and just went straight harem game.

Devs have a hard time nowadays with any other kink in their game if its not harem. even with a turn off button and the ntr being non cannon. people still give shit reviews and try to run games into the ground telling people to stay away even though there is great content on the vanilla path which i love also.

what do you expect on the 5th update to be fucking everyone? i really just some people are just grasping at straws looking for anything to drag the game down or get the dev to remove hunter and write the game how they want...

Dev; Ntr is just a bad end and isn't cannon
kink shamer; tell me more
Dev; you can also turn it off completely and never see it.
kink shamer 5 updates in; Pacing is too slow cant fuck everyone yet. TRASH IGNORED...
I wouldn't quite say 50/50. Obviously hunter is there for a reason and like I said the dev should tell their story the way they see fit, all I was trying to say was what is the point of spending so much time creating content that has no impact at all in the story, when they could create more content on the actual progression of the story. But that is there decision and I respect that. I am just giving my honest and frank opinion on what I think about the game so far. Like I said I like this game and don't wish to put it down one bit and would want people to play it and make their own minds up about it.

Reactions: Kingkoopa97

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
The dialogues and scenes are funny especially with Lucia and Catherine. The story is not very serious with not much develop and basically it's a comedy with a lot of references.

My biggest problem with this game it's that most of the events aren't linked between them. Example: if something happen in event A sometime this affect the scene in event B, like Catherine's spa and training events. The problem is that if event A happen, for some weird design reason at lunch or dinner everyone are like nothing happen since the beginning of the game or if event A it's linked to event B this is not the same for event C, like if it's a different universe. You don't feel the sense of progression in this game.

Not gonna lie, i still enjoyed the game. The girls are beautiful and funny, even the zombie grandfather it's funny. In future updates i think that MC should starting leave the house and try to find a way for the economic issue; more characters development and a sense of progression to the story with more link between events, even at lunch or dinner.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes