Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I wouldn't quite say 50/50. Obviously hunter is there for a reason and like I said the dev should tell their story the way they see fit, all I was trying to say was what is the point of spending so much time creating content that has no impact at all in the story, when they could create more content on the actual progression of the story. But that is there decision and I respect that. I am just giving my honest and frank opinion on what I think about the game so far. Like I said I like this game and don't wish to put it down one bit and would want people to play it and make their own minds up about it.
I wasn't calling you out i just read the first line of your comment and wanted to reply to that and then i just kept typing lol

Don't forget about lurkers and supporters, because if you haven't noticed if anyone comments that they like hunter or the ntr in general they get about 3 replies calling them cucks and all that jazz and it can be very discouraging to some people to even speak on threads without getting a ton of hate... ok im gonna say something here but i don't wanna put words in anyones mouth, its just my perspective.

Has the thought ever occurred that the dev is a fan of ntr and put it there because that he really enjoys making it and to try and satisfy all players he only made it bad endings and non cannon so that way we all can have our cake and eat it too?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I wasn't calling you out i just read the first line of your comment and wanted to reply to that and then i just kept typing lol

Don't forget about lurkers and supporters, because if you haven't noticed if anyone comments that they like hunter or the ntr in general they get about 3 replies calling them cucks and all that jazz and it can be very discouraging to some people to even speak on threads without getting a ton of hate... ok im gonna say something here but i don't wanna put words in anyones mouth, its just my perspective.

Has the thought ever occurred that the dev is a fan of ntr and put it there because that he really enjoys making it and to try and satisfy all players he only made it bad endings and non cannon so that way we all can have our cake and eat it too?
Exactly what I was thinking (y) I do believe the dev likes ntr and it's there because of that exact reason and I think if that's his/her thing then make it so it's relevant to the progression just as the non ntr path is.

Yeah I don't like ntr and won't play it but it's something that people do like and it should be there as a integral part of the story instead of giving you ntr scenes that make no difference in the outcome. Nothing wrong in having two different outcomes in the end in my opinion maybe even more than two outcomes at the end.

I actually don't mind the slow burn towards the sex between the mom and sisters as it makes it feel more of a natural progress :) I just can't wait to get some sexy time with catherine haha as I just love my redheads ;)

Arbe

Nov 23, 2017
Hell, didn't think I'd laugh that much and that hard so many times in a single unfinished game. Holy mother of jokes!

Thanks dev for this amazing game. I'll really consider supporting once I get a new job for I had a blast playing.
Heavily recommended.

(Brenna is love, Brenna is life, remember it boiz)

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Exactly what I was thinking (y) I do believe the dev likes ntr and it's there because of that exact reason and I think if that's his/her thing then make it so it's relevant to the progression just as the non ntr path is.

Yeah I don't like ntr and won't play it but it's something that people do like and it should be there as a integral part of the story instead of giving you ntr scenes that make no difference in the outcome. Nothing wrong in having two different outcomes in the end in my opinion maybe even more than two outcomes at the end.

I actually don't mind the slow burn towards the sex between the mom and sisters as it makes it feel more of a natural progress :) I just can't wait to get some sexy time with catherine haha as I just love my redheads ;)
I salute for actually having a conversation about the topic respectfully.:)

As someone who enjoys all content in this game. i think the ntr is in a perfect place and shouldn't be but split into its own path not now anyway if it was there from the start i would have loved both but honestly i haven't enjoyed ntr as much as i have in this game because of the way its done and how wacky and funny it is.

Hunter might have the better content sex wise in the game. give the game another 3 updates tops and the MC will probably have double the content hunter has. i also enjoy the slow burn it makes for a more enjoyable game when we do finally get to fucking all the ladies. :)

If hunter wasn't in the game i still think we would be right were we are. look at Echos of lust for example i love that game. but its been out over a year now and there is almost no content for the 3 main girls other than sleep sex with mom basically. and that game is on like update 9 i think.

Oh and you can tell by my banner who my main squeeze is.;) Catherine is growing on me looks wise as the dev made her look far better than before.

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
This is one of my favourite games on here.

The writing is really good, the dialogue is snappy and it's genuinely funny which is very rare.

Can't wait for more updates.

Viperion

Jun 26, 2019
I have only one question, what's the regular time from one update to another? is it monthly? or something?

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I have only one question, what's the regular time from one update to another? is it monthly? or something?
It's usually 2 months on the button but the dev had trouble with his rendering this time round so it took a few weeks more. but id say 8-10 weeks if things go good.

Reactions: Viperion

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
people are different you get that? just because you think there should be full sex scenes with the MC after 5 updates doesn't mean the dev does, but what the dev can do is have a character to appease the needs for most of his supporters (ntr fans cough cough) in a silly non canonical way while they build the story towards the MC overcoming hunter and conquering all the females... because you know if the MC could do that right off the bat hunter would be a pointless antagonist and the story wouldn't be as entertaining. I can name a good few games that doesn't still or didn't have full of sex scenes with the main characters.
1.echos of lust 9 updates (before you could bang the mom)
2. a wife and mother ( we will all be dead before sofia gives it up)
3.haileys story (something likes 8 updates to my memory)
4.Dating my daughter (a long fucking time)
5.Melody (even longer fucking time)
6.Big brother(6 or 7 updates i think long time ago)
7.lucky mark (13 -15 updates im near sure)
8.Bad bobby saga(15 updates and we finally got a BJ...)
9.lewd island (7 updates)
10.midnight paradise (1 year now and nadda)

yeah i don't think its a pacing issue at all to be honest... it smells like jealousy that ntr fans get to enjoy more scenes than vanilla players. Shout out to all the people who enjoyed the content the dev put in the update for all players. The real MVP's
Huh I'm ok with some games you mentioned but others are drag for no reason (except milking money).

Reactions: Kingkoopa97

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I

Well because the game isnt complete. any whining and criticizing could potentially make the dev stray from what he wanted to do thatll make game great . And i dont want this good game to be ruin bcs of that .
I don't think that will happen, if you look through the thread the people who keep facepalming and leaving bad reviews are like the same 10-15 people every time so i don't think there is anything to worry about :)

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Oh shit, here we go again.

I don't think game is unbalanced.
First. MC can't have full sex with main characters too soon. Hoping here we can agree.
However people will start complaining and so we have Hunter for that (and other things). Because this is bad end, dev can do what he want and people got their sex scene.
Well from what i read this is not how this work now -____- Those who like NTR comlain that they want full Hunter route. Those who don't, want to kill Hunter. Personally i don't like NTR, but prefer this structure.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Dude, you still miss my point. What I say is that Hunter shouldn't have fuck her so soon, not that the MC should have!
Since the thread is getting cleaned this will be my last response.

Man what is the difference for real though? She is is not a virgin in game so its not like hunter stole her virginity from you, the D&D scene was fake story wise. and hunter can fuck her so soon because at this point in the game hunter is the alpha until later when the MC takes over and beats him. and its only a band end and really goofy....

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Since the thread is getting cleaned this will be my last response.

Man what is the difference for real though? She is is not a virgin in game so its not like hunter stole her virginity from you, the D&D scene was fake story wise. and hunter can fuck her so soon because at this point in the game hunter is the alpha until later when the MC takes over and beats him. and its only a band end and really goofy....
I guess he mad at dev actually. It's like when boss give a promotion to someone you hate.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Oh shit, here we go again.

I don't think game is unbalanced.
First. MC can't have full sex with main characters too soon. Hoping here we can agree.
However people will start complaining and so we have Hunter for that (and other things). Because this is bad end, dev can do what he want and people got their sex scene.
Well from what i read this is not how this work now -____- Those who like NTR comlain that they want full Hunter route. Those who don't, want to kill Hunter. Personally i don't like NTR, but prefer this structure.
Oh my goodness... can it really be??? someone with logic... you sir deserve a high five

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes