LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Do people don't know how to read? this game doesn't have NTR paths, they are just non-canon bad endings. this is a comical Harem semi-Kinetic novel where the MC and the family slowly far for each other (the girls and Mc).

My question is still stands tho.
Unfortunatly no they dont they read it they just dont READ IT! if you get my meaning.
I'm not haveing a go here.
But they see or read of an NTR scene or in this case mutiple NTR scenes in the game and at this point the reading stops and they then presume that the game must therefore have an NTR path and is actualy an NTR focused game despite it claiming not to be.
And when they can't find said path showing up in the game as NTR scense normaly would the next logical thought is it must be hidden or activated but a certain choice.
Now dont get me wrong if this was meant to be an NTR Focused game then that would indeeed be a logical assumption.
And as there is a history of late of some games starting out as supossedly vanilla that quickly prove to be NTR focused because the DEV's may or may not have planed it from the start or may have allowed the pledgers to influence them it makes it doubly hard for them to believe a game with NTR in it might actually not be an NTR focused game at all.
But as in this case its not an NTR focused game that is still an Idea that is too foreign for them to get their heads around.
No matter it would seem however many times you might tell them or it is mentioned in here.

Some of you have mentioned the fact that Hunter gets more Pussy than the MC and that by now the MC should be geting some.
I share that futstration but I also remeber that in quite few games I have played and enjoyed take a long time to lead upto the MC geting any off of the main character's.
Personaly I dont think this is any slower.
Just remeber even if NTR is on If your Huter is geting any at all its because you the player are making the wrong f-king choices. Accidently or Deliberately it dosn't matter It's your fault if he's getting anything at all.
I have said it before and will say it again unless the DEV has changed it.
I have never played this game with NTR off and the hunter in my game has never gotten anything in my game except the shits, a bad back, hearing Induced migraine and a nice long druged induced nap to name just a few.

Just Sayin.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
did you guys not read his problem? he wasn't complaining that this game isn't all NTR. he was complaining because the content that IS in the game isn't showing up for him. sounds like he doesn't know how to get to them.

why is it wrong for him to go after content that IS in the game?

Reactions: Waflstmpr

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
So let me get this straight: in order to see actual NTR content, you have to at first block the old guy? Early on, if you don't, the game bounces you back. So what drives the pace of the game, ie at what point will you seen NTR content that the game won't reset?
How did you miss the BIG YELLOW LETTERED EXPLANATION in the first post?! NTR in this game is ONLY bad endings. There is no NTR path. If you see the old man get with someone, it's game over. Highly amusing that I have to point this out, this far in the thread. Again, for those of you confused by English; there is no NTR path, the NTR in game are only bad endings.

Waflstmpr

Nov 1, 2018
How did you miss the BIG YELLOW LETTERED EXPLANATION in the first post?! NTR in this game is ONLY bad endings. There is no NTR path. If you see the old man get with someone, it's game over. Highly amusing that I have to point this out, this far in the thread. Again, for those of you confused by English; there is no NTR path, the NTR in game are only bad endings.
Yes, multiple people have already made this point before you. I assume the original poster of the questions understands that now. But his question was more pertaining to, why it was so hard to get to the BAD ENDINGS. He was just wanting to find out how to lose the game, not where all the NTR content was. I assume he asked because he was doing his best to lose at the game on purpose.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Great update. Brenna's ahegao faces in 69 scene was one of the sexiest thing I ever saw. Also she getting so desperate that she wants him to finger her using big toe was really hot too, I would like to see that too because asshole fingering scene in previous update was epic!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so, i was about to relive sex with eva and suddenly insane minigame, i was at that moment plotting someone's demise, a brutal demise. then i clicked again.. you are safe....

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
I just love this game... I mean the art and animation is really quite good, but it's the story and humor that makes it absolutely great. Catherine just constant cracks me up in particular, and while this is a wordy game to be sure... I never want to rush past the text to get to the action because the quips come fast, hard, and hilarious! Great work Dev, it's one of those titles where I never want to miss an update.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
at the risk of having half the thread go for my throat. did no one else see it fitting for Lucia to get an NTR scene when you are going to the dungeon and make the wrong turn? visually it looks like every one fell into the trap but her. leaving her alone with grampataur.

Reactions: Edrick23

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
I just started playing and the only thing I don't like is Catherine's face. Evertime she's on the screen she creeps me out and takes my boner away. Any chance in making her as hot as Brenna and Ophelia?

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
I just started playing and the only thing I don't like is Catherine's face. Evertime she's on the screen she creeps me out and takes my boner away. Any chance in making her as hot as Brenna and Ophelia?
I've been slowly tweaking her face for several versions. A lot of chapter one and two Catherine renders were exacerbated by poor lighting and misused expressions. This screenshot from the OP is where we are at now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: fried

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
definitely the best cath we've had yet. could have used a better moment, in that moment she looked kinda weird lol.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Eva (from the other room): "OH GOD! YOUR DICK IS GOD! i'M, I'M CUMMING ON GOD!"
Brenna: (to Lucia) "Come on... i'll buy you all 31 flavors..."
Lucia: "I'm going to try them all... I'm excited because I thought they only made one flavor of bullets..."

xDDDDDD I'm fucking dying here.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
I think its pretty unique. Monkey cute.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes