D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Great update, I like the story progression and the interaction of the characters. Can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: panzermaster

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
so ehm quick question: i am one of the sick guys who don't want to help the girls much to give the old guy more space, but it seems either the help bot always wants me to make the "right" choice, or i have always the same scenes and choices and cant sleep to the end of month doing nothing.

i turned NTR on which means i can see stuff with the old guy, right? Do i HAVE TO make progress with all girls to see more content with the old guy?

btw nice renders and i love the girls :=) and also the old guy >:)

example: i HAVE TO spice Ophelias meal, and now old guy always has to puke... even i didn't want to spice it and give him space with Ophelia... and always the same scenes with Brenna she is sexy as hell, but i it seems i have to help her to get more scenes with her and old guy?? o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: SamHaim

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
there isn't even content yet with the old guy it seems and you sometimes HAVE TO be the good and helpful guy... :(
yes, you have to play through the story to get more NTR scenes. every chapter has scenes to unlock.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
yes, you have to play through the story to get more NTR scenes. every chapter has scenes to unlock.
thx but that makes no sense for me personally maybe you can enlighten me here.

i can only progress with the story if i progress with the girls. which means i have to get closer to them and put the old guy away from them which should deny scenes with the old guy and the girls normally. but as you say it, i have to have scenes with the girls as a boy, to have also scenes with the old guy? whats the point in protecting/ not protecting them then?? o_O

Viperion

Jun 26, 2019
ahh, a good game but this game is seriously funny ... my abs hurts :) especially the banter between mc and Catherine :) they keep cracking me up.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So let me get this straight: in order to see actual NTR content, you have to at first block the old guy? Early on, if you don't, the game bounces you back. So what drives the pace of the game, ie at what point will you seen NTR content that the game won't reset?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
So let me get this straight: in order to see actual NTR content, you have to at first block the old guy? Early on, if you don't, the game bounces you back. So what drives the pace of the game, ie at what point will you seen NTR content that the game won't reset?
good question. this hole build up makes no sense if i am anti mc boy... and i need to see every scene with the boy and girls to get through story to see MAYBE something with the old guy... i assuem there will be one BIG decision you have to make per chapter but i played through chapter one and couldn't find any.. had to kiss ophelia even i wanted to let her kiss me on the cheek...

elitestaz

Aug 1, 2019
if you read the disclaimer its says non canonical ending, my understanding for that is ntr scenes are only bad end but no ntr path so if you get ntr scenes means bad ending and game over that's what i understand by reading the disclaimer

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It has an on and off switch
If you turn it on you will see it
If you turn it off, you wont, that simple.

• Angry
Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
if you read the disclaimer its says non canonical ending, my understanding for that is ntr scenes are only bad end but no ntr path so if you get ntr scenes means bad ending and game over that's what i understand by reading the disclaimer
I CANT EVEN GET A BAD END WTF even i turn the filter on i HAVE TO be the good guy to progress. or do i have to click a 1000 times the wrong answer to get the "bad ending"? what a click-grind.

i dont want to see that the boy gets his way witht he girls thats not why i played it. pff yes i am pissed and yes i rated this nearly as bad as possible. cause what a fucking time waste!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
thx but that makes no sense for me personally maybe you can enlighten me here.

i can only progress with the story if i progress with the girls. which means i have to get closer to them and put the old guy away from them which should deny scenes with the old guy and the girls normally. but as you say it, i have to have scenes with the girls as a boy, to have also scenes with the old guy? whats the point in protecting/ not protecting them then?? o_O
hopefully this answers will help. the developer said he didn't want NTR to be the main focus. so yes, you will progress with the girls to get the old guy sex scenes. there is no avoiding getting close to the girls, if you want to get to the next chapter.

i personally dont mind. i prefer NTR, but you gotta have some leeway for the dev, he is playing for both sides of the field. his NTR sex scenes are worth it.

Reactions: SamHaim

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
I CANT EVEN GET A BAD END WTF even i turn the filter on i HAVE TO be the good guy to progress. or do i have to click a 1000 times the wrong answer to get the "bad ending"? what a click-grind.

i dont want to see that the boy gets his way witht he girls thats not why i played it. pff yes i am pissed and yes i rated this nearly as bad as possible. cause what a fucking time waste!
so let get this straight your mad because you didn't read the OP
This is not an NTR focused game. The NTR tag is there to let you know that this game features NTR in the noncanonical bad endings.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes