dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
You just forgot to mention that Hunter got to fuck one of the main girls when the most the MC got was a bj! Wasn't that the dev showing his middle finger to the supposed target audience of the game? In the whole D&D part, the MC got the same content with a random goblin!!!
and YOU forgot to mention that hunter fucked a DnD FANTASY. no one was physically or even mentally touched by hunter. hell, hunter himself didn't control his character. the gamemaster Amber controlled the event. Hunter got no enjoyment out of this 1 scene. which also doesn't happen if you have NTR turned off OR learned what ability your character had before game started.

hunter has yet to fuck any one in canon. hell, the molestation from chapter 1 aren't canon either. they were bad ends (which at the very least should have been canon to show hunter actually works towards his goal).

so hunter

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Yea I am going to be giving my honest opinion here I am disappointed reasons are [1] the m.c acts to much like a wuss [2]lets hunter get away with to much b.s [3] 3 or 4 chapters and the m.c only gets lucky with one of the side charters . i kinda have to agree it kinda feels the good ending not getting much content and hardly any repeatable xxx-events . My favorite charters are the three milfs of the book club especially the m.c's mother . I am hopping the m.c will tap her into heaven with her eyes rolling back and begging for more l,o,l and the m.c tapping all the lady's from the book club at the same time. I will keep an eye on the game if the story line starts to improve for the good ending and if the m.c starts getting repeatable xxx events . the m.c tapping the lady's in a more than one location ak.a room [ Just a polite suggestion ] i will keep an eye one this game and see of it improves in the next few updates if it does then I might support it
Wait, I haven't played this for a long time (since version 1) but do you say that at this point the mc is still like a coward, and that Hunter has more scenes than the ... (that is to say that the NTR path is more worked)? for real? or did I misunderstand you?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Honestly, this update was disappointing as hell. First and foremost it felt really short compared to the others, but I can live with that. Bigger problem is that it also felt almost meaningless.

The book club had 4 events, with the Mallory - Eliza relationship getting some light on it, not resolved though, but the relationship between Eliza and the MC haven't moved forward one inch, breaking the pace that the previous updates set up in that department, and seeing how that is actually the focus of the events. I'm usually not one to complain between the differences in the MC and Hunter scenes when it comes to the main girls because of the nature of them, MC has a progression with them while Hunter drug-mind control rapes them, but with Mallory, it wasn't a good move. I see her something like Eva, not a main girl and not someone within the confinements of familiar ties, which makes the job harder, and yet we only got a blowjob with her, while the other end had much more, however comical it was, and that's not okay.

The D&D event was pointless in the way it was resolved. Making it into a funny side event is fine, but tying every progression scene to it, while it has zero importance from the main story's point of view is not. The only thing that had anything to do with it was the gym scenes, and yet it was foreshadowed as something that has a really really huge impact on the overall story.

The progression with the 2 of the main girls were either lacking, Ophelia, or stupid, Brenna. With the mom, we had 7 night events that were almost identical save for some dialogue, and at the end we moved to a hand job. Sure, it's repeatable, but nothing really significant. The Brenna story was plain idiotic though, especially if we compare it to the Catherine story. He's reluctant to accept a blowjob from Cath, pretty much freaks out of it, handles her with respect, and yet he acts like a retard when it comes to Brenna, tries to face fuck her without her consent and acts all surprised when it doesn't work. Then Brenna understandably gets angry of it, pretty much cut ties, and suddenly has a 180 turn in her behaviour without any apparent reason. Yeah sure, she was looking for something under her bed, and the next time she's willing to have her pussy eaten out and switch to a 69. The Lucia night was a bit similar to the Ophelia one, only the Catherine story line showed any real progression.

The overall quality took a dive nose compared to the previous updates, and I really hope this won't become a tendency.

Reactions: eddie987

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Forgot to ask, is this version bugged, seen some replies on the thread of a buggy scene, should i wait for bugfix or is the bug not that bad if it exists at all?

Reactions: Jacktron1

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
and YOU forgot to mention that hunter fucked a DnD FANTASY. no one was physically or even mentally touched by hunter. hell, hunter himself didn't control his character. the gamemaster Amber controlled the event. Hunter got no enjoyment out of this 1 scene. which also doesn't happen if you have NTR turned off OR learned what ability your character had before game started.

hunter has yet to fuck any one in canon. hell, the molestation from chapter 1 aren't canon either. they were bad ends (which at the very least should have been canon to show hunter actually works towards his goal).

so hunter
DISCLAIMER:
There is an NTR switch that removes all NTR from the game.
This is not an NTR focused game. The NTR tag is there to let you know that this game features NTR in the noncanonical bad endings.

kynn88

May 25, 2018
Okay, here's a question: if I disable NTR, will NTR still happen and just not be shown? Or, if I disable the NTR, it will not happen in any way and the player will not need to worry about being cuckolded?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
In the intro at the table with MC and Hunter, Hunter calls himself a sexton. The only sexton I know is a church position.

I don't think this is what he means is it?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018

so hunter
It's still more than what the MC got and that's where I'll end this conversation because I don't want to go into another pointless argument about what non-canon means. You have every right to disagree with my opinion, but I have every right to have one. Let's leave it there.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I never understood why Lucia went to the MC rather then Ophelia to complain about that zombie.
That's the kinda the you tell to an older person not someone who does nothing around the house and let's things happen.....peace.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Okay, here's a question: if I disable NTR, will NTR still happen and just not be shown? Or, if I disable the NTR, it will not happen in any way and the player will not need to worry about being cuckolded?
Basically there is officially no NTR, just bad endings where your grandfather does things with the women that are not canon, just there is quite a lot of those endings and only the same old lame unrealistic as fuck hj, bj progression for the MC that acts like a 14 yo virgin and not a 20 yo attractive male from a well off family that should have been dating and having GF's from age 14-15 yo on at least unless something is seriously wrong with him somehow.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Game version 0.5. First time ever playing it.

Clicking on living room during soup time 17:00 (can't ignore through it)

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/book.rpy", line 41, in script
if book == 0:
File "game/book.rpy", line 41, in <module>
if book == 0:
NameError: name 'book' is not defined

-----------

11:00 Brenna's Room

While running game code:
File "game/eva.rpy", line 37, in script
if eva == 0:
File "game/eva.rpy", line 37, in <module>
if eva == 0:
NameError: name 'eva' is not defined

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Game version 0.5. First time ever playing it.

Clicking on living room during soup time 17:00 (can't ignore through it)

While running game code:
File "game/book.rpy", line 41, in script
if book == 0:
File "game/book.rpy", line 41, in <module>
if book == 0:
NameError: name 'book' is not defined

-----------

11:00 Brenna's Room

While running game code:
File "game/eva.rpy", line 37, in script
if eva == 0:
File "game/eva.rpy", line 37, in <module>
if eva == 0:
NameError: name 'eva' is not defined
Can't you skip an hour or more?
Are you following the hints?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes