DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hello,

It is really a good game : the female characters are gorgeus and the build-up is good.
But, I think you should develop the NTR route.
There is no NTR route or planned one, just the bad ends that the dev puts a lot of his energy, creativity and time in. Now if that stays the same it might be better maybe if dev changed his mind and went full NTR route since might fit game better even if is not my thing. Just bit hard to see, if his fun is in the bad ends, how the other content would ever really catch up if his heart is not in that content and bad ends have to keep coming even if in way later stage of the game.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
The change log for v0.5 is N/A ?! WTF does that even mean. Because I played it some and saw no difference from the last time I played. So, did I miss something, or was their actually no content??

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
There is no NTR route or planned one, just the bad ends that the dev puts a lot of his energy, creativity and time in. Now if that stays the same it might be better maybe if dev changed his mind and went full NTR route since might fit game better even if is not my thing. Just bit hard to see if his fun is in the bad ends how the other content would ever really catch up if his heart is not in that content.
That's exactly how I feel after the last update. If Hunter is going to fuck every single one of the main girls, while the MC is just getting a sidechick and maybe a handjob or a blowjob just fuck it and turn this into full NTR so that we know to stay away from it. I like the humor, but in that D&D game it was made obvious where the most effort was put on and that's not my thing. Even in fantasy Hunter got more action! It's what you said before about how the cover should fit the book. They should even consider removing the disclaimer from the op at this point.

Last edited:

Eryy

Jul 18, 2017
Incest Patch not working.. i copy/past it in game folder .. but characters are still Ophelia not mom .. can some1 help ?

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
well i don´t like ntr but this game is so funny and the game over endings are honestly a good laugh, the game over endings are usually just one scene per update there is a ton of stuff too do other than that and its always fun too play through.

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
well i don´t like ntr but this game is so funny and the game over endings are honestly a good laugh, the game over endings are usually just one scene per update there is a ton of stuff too do other than that and its always fun too play through.
Agree, honestly as I just watch the NTR bad ends so i can enjoy Hunter failing even more, really like this game!

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
If you think about it without hunter in the game the sexual content would still be the same. If you were expecting to be fucking the girls in just 5 updates you must be new to this community,........ or your just an NTR hater

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
  • Mother's relationship advances to handjobs
  • Burly dwarf ginger sis's relationship advances to blowjobs
  • Brenna goes from some excellent rape jokes to a 69 with mc's tongue in her ass
  • Eliza setup but no payoff
  • Mallory blowie
  • One funny Amber scene followed by one underwhelming one
  • Lucia levels up to irl handjobs and fantasy suckoffs - also wants to be publicly humiliated by mc
"Buh, buh, Hunter was bullman!"

Fucking hell.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
  • Mother's relationship advances to handjobs
  • Burly dwarf ginger sis's relationship advances to blowjobs
  • Brenna goes from some excellent rape jokes to a 69 with mc's tongue in her ass
  • Eliza setup but no payoff
  • Mallory blowie
  • One funny Amber scene followed by one underwhelming one
  • Lucia levels up to irl handjobs and fantasy suckoffs - also wants to be publicly humiliated by mc
"Buh, buh, Hunter was bullman!"

Fucking hell.
You just forgot to mention that Hunter got to fuck one of the main girls when the most the MC got was a bj! Wasn't that the dev showing his middle finger to the supposed target audience of the game? In the whole D&D part, the MC got the same content with a random goblin!!!

Reactions: Valeck

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
You just forgot to mention that Hunter got to fuck one of the main girls when the most the MC got was a bj! Wasn't that the dev showing his middle finger to the supposed target audience of the game? In the whole D&D part, the MC got the same content with a random goblin!!!
You see, I do not enjoy ntr, so I don't enable it, which makes the game more enjoyable for me but really does cut down on my internet kvetching.

Giving the middle finger to the audience would be not putting out a good 20-30 minutes of entertainment after an extended period.

Is this all just some new ruse by the cucks, "Well, I hate ntr and everything but if you're going to ntr the ntrs up the ntr, why not just make the whole game ntr. Because I would hate that."

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes