Beardedsmith

Jul 7, 2017
That is the problem, non-NTR lovers may not wish to see those scenes, for them this is just wasted and unavailable content. So is there also sexual content in game for them, or better to wait till later?
I really want to play the witcher but riding the horse is wasted content. Should I still play?

That's the game bud. Like I get that NTR isn't for everyone but it's such a weird idea that people come into a game's thread that clearly tags all its fetishes and complains about it. Every sex game is a slow build these days and NTR is used as a way to get h content in the game without breaking the narrative because most people are here to fap but the creator wants to write a story. Not trying to put you on blast but if NTR isn't your thing there won't be not NTR content for a little while because of the relationship build of the MC. Try playing games that cater to your fetish instead.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I really want to play the witcher but riding the horse is wasted content. Should I still play?

That's the game bud. Like I get that NTR isn't for everyone but it's such a weird idea that people come into a game's thread that clearly tags all its fetishes and complains about it. Every sex game is a slow build these days and NTR is used as a way to get h content in the game without breaking the narrative because most people are here to fap but the creator wants to write a story. Not trying to put you on blast but if NTR isn't your thing there won't be not NTR content for a little while because of the relationship build of the MC. Try playing games that cater to your fetish instead.
Couple of things...

First of all, I played through the Witcher 3 several times and barely ever rode anywhere. So that works just fine.

Secondly, if NTR is the only way you can think of to provide sexual gratification early in your story arc you may want to rethink your approach. You could restructure the story, work with flash-backs and forwards, include a prelude or just stick to the slow build-up if your writing is good enough to keep people hooked regardless.

Lastly, if the game was advertised with unskippable NTR I'd put on my big boy pants and simply give it a pass. Not my fetish, fair enough, let's play something else. However, there's a bright yellow disclaimer in the OP telling me NTR can be switched off, so it shouldn't come as a surprise when non-NTR people feel like they could be part of the target audience.
Obviously that doesn't work when turning it off means I miss out on 80% of the sex scenes.

So yeah, I'll walk away and look for something else to play now, but you can't really blame me for being in the thread despite not liking NTR.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Thanks, the game said though that it would not be NTR focused and only bad endings would be NTR from start (yeah I had my eyes on it from start:) ). That is something else as just having a load of NTR bad endings with content and hardly to none on other paths. Slow burn is just a choice not a necessity and def not needed in a NTR game where character of females as overbearing virgins or incredibly against incest in the NTR endings is kind of dubious. :p).

Yeah that is a course devs to often take in incest games, having characters fall for NTR, with just as unlikely characters or even more unlikely as MC and then go super slow with MC. Ah well game seems interesting and will keep an eye on it for when the dev finally decides all his players have a right to content (and the MC scenes have caught up) and not only the NTR lovers. In the mean time will be playing and supporting other games. You in meantime have fun with the game. :)

Last edited:

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
The NTR is a fake NTR.

On the first page, we are told that we have the choice between getting closer to his mother and his sisters or letting the old man take the place of the patriarch.

But we are not allowed to see him, and in doing so we do not know if he takes the place of the patriarch or not.

Each scene of NTR undergoes a turning back, instead of letting the course of time follow its work.

The robot that appears obliges us to benefit from a second chance, but it does not leave us the choice not to have it.

The only solution would be to deactivate the NTR, and therefore no longer be able to see the scenes.

But the principle of an NTR is to see the scenes that go on gradually corrupting women.

So in the end in NTR mode the game comes down to avoiding going to see the NTR scenes so that women get corrupted. Because if we go to see them, we have to prevent it.
So, whether in NTR mode ON or OFF, you must not go and disturb the old man with women.

Reactions: Soccergod2666

asd1789

Mar 19, 2020
I was going to give now see this post not know, it's ntr heavy and unavoidable or only bad end like it say in the first post?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Couple of things...

First of all, I played through the Witcher 3 several times and barely ever rode anywhere. So that works just fine.

Secondly, if NTR is the only way you can think of to provide sexual gratification early in your story arc you may want to rethink your approach. You could restructure the story, work with flash-backs and forwards, include a prelude or just stick to the slow build-up if your writing is good enough to keep people hooked regardless.

Lastly, if the game was advertised with unskippable NTR I'd put on my big boy pants and simply give it a pass. Not my fetish, fair enough, let's play something else. However, there's a bright yellow disclaimer in the OP telling me NTR can be switched off, so it shouldn't come as a surprise when non-NTR people feel like they could be part of the target audience.
Obviously that doesn't work when turning it off means I miss out on 80% of the sex scenes.

So yeah, I'll walk away and look for something else to play now, but you can't really blame me for being in the thread despite not liking NTR.
This is supposed to be a non-ntr game and yet most of the sex content is for the bad endings..... is just stupid and if this keeps going like that people will lose any interest in the game.

The NTR is a fake NTR.

On the first page, we are told that we have the choice between getting closer to his mother and his sisters or letting the old man take the place of the patriarch.

But we are not allowed to see him, and in doing so we do not know if he takes the place of the patriarch or not.

Each scene of NTR undergoes a turning back, instead of letting the course of time follow its work.

The robot that appears obliges us to benefit from a second chance, but it does not leave us the choice not to have it.

The only solution would be to deactivate the NTR, and therefore no longer be able to see the scenes.

But the principle of an NTR is to see the scenes that go on gradually corrupting women.

So in the end in NTR mode the game comes down to avoiding going to see the NTR scenes so that women get corrupted. Because if we go to see them, we have to prevent it.
So, whether in NTR mode ON or OFF, you must not go and disturb the old man with women.
if you can't even read the damm OP is normal for you to think like that, the ntr in this is game is for bad endings / game overs, and to be honest is a damm waste that almost all sex scenes are in ntr, the dev should focus on doing sex for non-ntr otherwise I don't see the point on keep wasting renders on that shit old bastard, and is about time that he consider this already...

cri

Oct 23, 2017
I'm stuck until after the party is over, nothing new appears to me. and all the tasks appear to me in green. Does anyone know what to do?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Feels like I'm starting over each new version. build up, build up, build up, aaaand version's done.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I'm stuck until after the party is over, nothing new appears to me. and all the tasks appear to me in green. Does anyone know what to do?
when you complete everything, don't pick any of the 2 options that show up at 21:00, go to sleep with lucia and not yet, just skip time by 1 hour and the next chapter will start

bmnckbsb

Jan 20, 2017
play it, it has so much content and it's VERY well written. though a LOT of the sex scenes are on the NTR side for now. you can just watch the sex scene and continue on the main story after watching. after NTR scenes the game rolls back intentionally. NTR is not canon in this game.
So after reading your comment and some after you,
it seems to me that there is no major progress in MC's sex life so far.
According to the author, NTR scenes are not part of the canon and are there to satisfy some people. But that's not my kink.
For now I am not gonna play, maybe next year.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
So apparently after 0.3 (or whenever you have to manually pass time to continue, and the next girl enters)
...the mom becomes one of those moms everyone hates.
Genuinely irritated whenever she enters scenes anymore.

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
So after reading your comment and some after you,
it seems to me that there is no major progress in MC's sex life so far.
According to the author, NTR scenes are not part of the canon and are there to satisfy some people. But that's not my kink.
For now I am not gonna play, maybe next year.
Pretty much, the MC has been tossed one (pretty much unrelated and worthless) pity girl he can have a single repeatable sexscene with, but otherwise nothing. It really doesn't help the creators case that the end of chapter 3 was a promis that "Now things will move faster" only for the next two chapters to be glacial...
It feels like a reverse "DMD" where, instead of having one char to milk patreon bux and loads to relive the boredom, you have loads in the milking parlour and one that's failing to to keep you interested.

zed4o777

Dec 11, 2017
and an NTR switch that will allow you to turn off/on the NTR. Just go to Hunter's room on the map and click on the Hunter icon
where is hunter room?

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes