dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
gotta be patient. it will be shared and i'm sure some one is working on it. we're getting the game for free, so the least we can do is wait.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
are those some new images on the front page? spoilers!!!!! jk, that picture with them both basking in the after-sex glory is hot.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Power Vacuum [v0.5] [What? Why? Games] (1.08 GB)
321 MB rar unofficial PC compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

D

Deleted member 2282431

I fired up my old save and the robot told me all quests were complete and I have no new content. That can't be cause I'm a supporter and have seen all the previews? So I know there is stuff there. Lord please don't make me have to start over...

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Very nice update. Glad to see that we are getting closer and closer to our MC finally getting with Brenna and Ophelia instead of just Eva. And yeah I hope he gets the other women in the game too but I mainly want to see him with those two.

Ankah

Aug 20, 2019
I fired up my old save and the robot told me all quests were complete and I have no new content. That can't be cause I'm a supporter and have seen all the previews? So I know there is stuff there. Lord please don't make me have to start over...
have you tried to click on the last room, then the hourglass and advance at the end of the day? it worked for me and I started chapter 6

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes