Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
If anyone wants my two sense the word that suits the two sisters especially Brennan is bossy and the bossing around seems to always involve something he absolutely has to do for her.......while they are together in the same room naked or almost naked. Now...why is that..DAH..Boss me around all day Brennan. :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Older sister is more the greedy sister like the one from BB that wants more and more money the younger sister is the crazy court jester.

cesare.g56

May 31, 2019
Despite hating NTR with all my being, I find Hunter wild, manlier, stronger, smarter, well endowed and more exciting than that soy-boy. Come on, what woman wouldn’t fuck a man of the Brad-Pitt-type? But, on a scale from one to ten, how depraved does a woman have to be, to fuck Hunter? Maybe, hmmm... a million? So, it would have been great to witness those three goddesses tamed by lust, despite Old Man look. But the problem is that Dev created this fuckin’ fake NTR game, where player’s choices are rejected.

dan9000

May 21, 2017
Glad to see that I'm not the only one who thinks that any game, even the most linear VNs, need a replay gallery. I mean, lewd scenes are the prizes in lewd games, player must hav the right to "keep" them!
I would agree with you if the game didint had a hint system of how many scenes you got or you are missing, for me both works the same

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes