gjkojn

Mar 1, 2018
yep, you are missing a few important folders/files there (renpy/python libs...).
firstly check if all those files (libs) are in the archive, and then if yes, you could try to extract your game on the other partition (D?), and you could check your AV (though AV could mess with exe only, yet who knows).
Thanks but I can't seem to find those files ill probably just try downloading again next update.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
hgooob2000

Your goal in the game is to keep the undead creature from touching any of the girls in the game. If you pick wrong there will be a little scene with the undead creature and after it's over it'll rewind back to before you picked wrong so you can pick the correct option.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well you could always ignore the scenes with her by going to preference and turning on skip unseen text then close your eyes and hold down the CTRL button till a scene is done. There are a lot of girls to play with in the game and to stop playing it just because of one girl would be a waste as there is a lot of story and comedy. ATM you have the 2 sisters the mother the aunt the enemy bitch of the aunt the cousin and the 2 friends of the sisters to play with.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I like hunter as well but only after he's been paint blotted out of every single solitary picture it's in so I don't have to look at that ugly ass undead turd the ugly fat bastard also gets it as well.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes