EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
A desire isn't a manifestation of my point of view? Against the core system of the game? What, you mean Hunter trying to NTR you, which was in 0.1 and every update since? Why are you so angry my guy? Again, what's the issue here? I just wanted to discuss the things I liked about the game and see who else felt the same. Aren't forums for voicing opinio- I mean "desires"? Are you scared cucks will swoop down and feed your waifu to a bull? You don't like people being "pushy" for content you don't like, but it's okay to get buttblasted with strangers over some internet arguments you had with someone else? Did I start shit with you in a former life? I am not the NTR boogeyman, so chill the fuck out. For the record, I'm not here to discuss NTR itself, I'm discussing the direction of the game.

I'm not suggesting changing the focus of the game, just wanna know if there's gunna be more of what I liked in 0.2. Thanks to people like you, probably not.
Desire =/= opinion. In my opinion, smoking cigarettes is unhealthy and bad, yet I desire to be able to smoke them whenever I feel like it. Guilty pleasure. Sure, it could overlap, but in this case, you were voicing your desire when you came in like "Gimme more Hunter yeah". You want more of something that is basically a dead end, hence shifting the overall content ratio. Hunter has 1 or 2 scenes per update, and because of the nature of it, them being a bad ending, that's exactly enough of them. The MC isn't in a competition with Hunter, because he's a comical relief, and he's being handled as one by the devs as well, not a serious threat. Fighting for more dead ends is counterproductive as hell by the way. We both know you want more of them without any other reason than your own preference for the kink, no matter how you dress this up.

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Desire =/= opinion. In my opinion, smoking cigarettes is unhealthy and bad, yet I desire to be able to smoke them whenever I feel like it. Guilty pleasure. Sure, it could overlap, but in this case, you were voicing your desire when you came in like "Gimme more Hunter yeah". You want more of something that is basically a dead end, hence shifting the overall content ratio. Hunter has 1 or 2 scenes per update, and because of the nature of it, them being a bad ending, that's exactly enough of them. The MC isn't in a competition with Hunter, because he's a comical relief, and he's being handled as one by the devs as well, not a serious threat. We both know you want more of them without any other reason than your own preference for the kink, no matter how you dress this up.
An opinion can voice a desire, a desire can represent a point of view. Stop barking out arbitrary nonsense because you are mad that other people like something that you don't. My view isn't invalidated by yours, or your need to label the views of others. The scenes don't NEED to be more numerous, I'm saying I'd like just one full scene of NTR per update. You and and your mate suck at reading. Hunter is in competition with the MC and he isn't JUST comic relief because there are real consequences to losing to him, i.e. the NTR you are so mad about. I agree the Dev handles him right, I said so updates ago. If he wasn't a serious threat, why doesnt MC just sit on his ass because clearly Hunter can't fuck them anyway right? Not like this is a major part of the story or anything.

You fixate on the NTR but you aren't reading what I'm trying to convey to you. The game has a plot and it has decent writing, so there is a sense of consistency that gives context to the scenes. The story of the game starts with MC vs Hunter and every update he shows up to talk to you about how things are progressing. The MC is driven by Hunter to get even closer to his family members to prevent Hunter from fucking them. There's drugs, yes, the MC is a perv, yes, but Hunter is what sets the MC into motion, because he doesn't want his family to be playthings. The bad ending NTR is avoidable sure, and maybe it's not for you, but it serves to give stakes to the plot. If there's no bad ending sequence, you never really experience failure for making a bad choice. There is dual purpose here: plot & NTR content. You get mad about NTR but it there wasn't any, the story collapses. Might as well just be any other trending harem incest game, you know the ones. You can choose to take Hunter's scenes as comical and ignore them or avoid them altogether. You can watch them deliberately if you like NTR. So what's wrong with that?

You keep saying content ratio and all this other shit. You are terrified that anybody who says they like NTR might cause the game to turn into cuck central, but there's no reason for you to freak out like this. Sure, I like the NTR scenes. I'd like a full one. Not the game to have 5 per update. Not for Hunter to cock-slap you every update. Not for all the stuff you like to disappear. Just one thing I like. Which also happens to make 100% sense for the plot and design of the game.

Laird04

Sep 4, 2017
Why dont we all just stop, your running this thread into the ground like many others before.
Wholeheartedly agree. Can't we all agree that we love the content in this game whether you like the Hunter scenes or MC scenes more. Could there be more Hunter scenes? Sure, but it's down to the devs decision. Not ours. I'm sure whatever he decides to go with will continue to be great.

Reactions: Agul

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
An opinion can voice a desire, a desire can represent a point of view. Stop barking out arbitrary nonsense because you are mad that other people like something that you don't. My view isn't invalidated by yours, or your need to label the views of others. The scenes don't NEED to be more numerous, I'm saying I'd like just one full scene of NTR per update. You and and your mate suck at reading. Hunter is in competition with the MC and he isn't JUST comic relief because there are real consequences to losing to him, i.e. the NTR you are so mad about. I agree the Dev handles him right, I said so updates ago. If he wasn't a serious threat, why doesnt MC just sit on his ass because clearly Hunter can't fuck them anyway right? Not like this is a major part of the story or anything.

You fixate on the NTR but you aren't reading what I'm trying to convey to you.
Funny, you're talking about being fixated on something when you purposefully ignored the whole issue I have. I'm not mad because it has NTR, I take as it is, nothing but a dead end, I'm annoyed because of people like you that doesn't, and try to be roundabout it when it's obvious what you want ultimately, as you pretty much admitted it. You can twist it however you want and get shoulder pats from your fellows, then playing the victim card, it won't change that. "I'm saying I'd like just one full scene of NTR per update." - it's already in, as a bad ending. So either you're bouncing for something that is in-game already, or for it to be canonical, which is exactly goes against of how the game works. "MC and he isn't JUST comic relief because there are real consequences to losing to him" - there aren't, because they are literally lead to a respawn point, so that you can actually progress with the story, not to mention the guitar or food scenes where he is handled as a by the book comical relief. There are no long term consequences if he manages to fuck a girl, hence why he isn't a serious threat at all. Hunter sex scenes has zero impact on the story, other than serve as a satisfaction or dissatisfaction for the players on their respective sides. But so that you can understand it clearly, the problem aren't the existing scenes or the ones that will come in the future, the problem are people like you that despite the game being what it is, still trying to worm your way to make it something else.

Ps.: This was my last post on the topic, either you get in into your heads or not, but I have no intention to drag this shit out any further.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Funny, you're talking about being fixated on something when you purposefully ignored the whole issue I have. I'm not mad because it has NTR, I take as it is, nothing but a dead end, I'm annoyed because of people like you that doesn't, and try to be roundabout it when it's obvious what you want ultimately, as you pretty much admitted it. You can twist it however you want and get shoulder pats from your fellows, then playing the victim card, it won't change that. "I'm saying I'd like just one full scene of NTR per update." - it's already in, as a bad ending. So either you're bouncing for something that is in-game already, or for it to be canonical, which is exactly goes against of how the game works. "MC and he isn't JUST comic relief because there are real consequences to losing to him" - there aren't, because they are literally lead to a respawn point, so that you can actually progress with the story, not to mention the guitar or food scenes where he is handled as a by the book comical relief. There are no long term consequences if he manages to fuck a girl, hence why he isn't a serious threat at all. Hunter sex scenes has zero impact on the story, other than serve as a satisfaction or dissatisfaction for the players on their respective sides. But so that you can understand it clearly, the problem aren't the existing scenes or the ones that will come in the future, the problem are people like you that despite the game being what it is, still trying to worm your way to make it something else.

Ps.: This was my last post on the topic, either you get in into your heads or not, but I have no intention to drag this shit out any further.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
men can produce semen until death actually lol. it's women that can't procreate past a certain age.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
It's been quite a few days since I last looked at this thread... that degenerated quickly... sigh...

The whole NTR debate is fucking pointless no matter what side of the fence you sit. Just because you disagree with someone else's opinion is no reason to start a flame war!! It's so childish - my 8 year old has more courtesy & consideration than some of you wankers!! :rolleyes:

Try to remember that opinions are like armpits... everyone's got a couple & they usually stink to others!!

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Thanks man. I know to someone who hasn't checked in a few days it looks like it's still going hot, but it really did die down a few hours ago. I think we're back to the baseline debate again and not full-on hostilities. ^_^

Reactions: riddikk91

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Alright, I'm giving you guys the benefit of doubt and leave it at that. NTR or not, we have put up notice at OP, respect that as that is Developer's decision, not by us. You can discuss how to put in more Hunter content or not but only in CIVIL manner.

Failure to oblige and we will start cleansing the thread and issue a warning or 2.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes