myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
FoxFire04

That just makes it easier when you can jump pages without looking till you see the one you want or just look for the one poster that was posting the most and only stop jumping pages after you stop seeing posts from them.

• Haha
Reactions: Laird04

aknicai

May 5, 2017
since the 18th does not publish anything the author, let's hope that at the end of the month some update will come out. PD someone know the characters' assets?

gjkojn

Mar 1, 2018
is anybody else haveing a promblem with the game no opening i get an error message powervacuum-.4-pc\lib\windows-i686\powervacuum.exe. s it missing?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
that would be this file (dates will vary)

is yours missing? it is needed to launch the game in the first place. so it's a wonder how you got that message.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
you are missing some folders

unless you are on mac. i dont know how it should look on a mac. if on PC, then yeah, it should look like mine and the patch file goes inside "game" folder.

or

you downloaded the mac file instead of PC, when you do have a PC.

those are my guesses.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
yep, you are missing a few important folders/files there (renpy/python libs...).
firstly check if all those files (libs) are in the archive, and then if yes, you could try to extract your game on the other partition (D?), and you could check your AV (though AV could mess with exe only, yet who knows).

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Update Progress : 85%
I apologize for the lack of teasers lately. I'm a gig worker who can't work gigs at the moment, so I've had to start picking up odd jobs to help pay the bills. The update is still on track for release in May but it's going to be about a week late. I'm afraid I can't give a date as to when it'll be released since my schedule has become erratic, but my workload says it's likely to be released around two and a half weeks from now.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes