DubbuD

Nov 17, 2018

Scheduled Release - May 18-20

It's been a hectic and bizarre two months and I'd like to thank all of you for supporting me during this time as I'm sure most of you share the same hardships. And to top it off, all last week I was pulling my hair out trying to figure out why my renders had lines stitched across them. Luckily, my problem troubleshot itself in the head when my new graphics card started artifacting every program and died. Leaving me with only one option, drive four hours round trip to a Best Buy for a curbside pickup replacement.

Anyway, here are some teasers from the sex-ed event taking place in Catherine's new room and the continuation of Brenna's photoshoot event. Oh, and a photo of Hunter doing Hunter things.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The last image is just showing him getting a refund on his graphics card, so I chose to leave it out.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
what in the world is in his right hand? a spice? a facehugger? his testicle? guess we'll have to play to find out.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
ah ok, i see it now.

i honestly could not tell that was suppose to be a drink.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
hmm, i just copy and pasted my save folder. so if it's not there, then i'm afraid not.

nevermour

Aug 5, 2019
Do people actually enjoy these bitchy controlling women i get the mom part of the story but still. she even comes off as hypocritical to me but that could be baseless and is just me and the aunt is pushy i hate that sort of thing i don't mind the teasing but the pushing pressuring manipulative(also the old guy) behavior, again this could be just me and the fact that i hate authority types towards me

Reactions: fistinyourface

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Do people actually enjoy these bitchy controlling women i get the mom part of the story but still. she even comes off as hypocritical to me but that could be baseless and is just me and the aunt is pushy i hate that sort of thing i don't mind the teasing but the pushing pressuring manipulative(also the old guy) behavior, again this could be just me and the fact that i hate authority types towards me
The appeal of those characters in a corruption story is mostly in transforming the bossy women into cockhungry ahegao sluts.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Do people actually enjoy these bitchy controlling women
I think that's a you problem bud. It's a breath of fresh air to have characters with a little character. if you want mindless drones that bend the MCs every will milfy city is right up your alley.:sneaky:

Reactions: Bakkalon

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Just means they really love you :love:

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
I don't even think they're that bitchy tbh. The younger sister is just a typical bratty, hyperactive younger sister (if a bit simple too) the older sister you have good banter with and whist can be a bit demanding is also fair back to you as well. The mum I don't think is bitchy at all just very confused and unsure on wtf to do. They all have personality and are not one dimensional which makes them good characters imo.

Reactions: Cooling Prob

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Mom sure is not bitchy, she is strict at time, can beat the shit out of kids when needed, but its clear she truly cares about mc and would do anything for him. I would say she is just real life mother. She has that domination kink, because of her living w tyrannical husband, yet its not like she forces mc to something. Brenna and mc have a really good bro sis banter and Catherine is just crazy, naive, pure fun and whole lot of other things together.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes