acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Really liked this update, it was hilarious as usual. This was the first time in maybe ever I had to look up words as I was playing one of these games. Reminds me of when I first watched W.C Fields.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bmnckbsb

Jan 20, 2017
I haven't played this game yet.
Is there much story progression till this update, or should I wait for some more updates?
Thanks

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I haven't played this game yet.
Is there much story progression till this update, or should I wait for some more updates?
Thanks
play it, it has so much content and it's VERY well written. though a LOT of the sex scenes are on the NTR side for now. you can just watch the sex scene and continue on the main story after watching. after NTR scenes the game rolls back intentionally. NTR is not canon in this game.

Reactions: Capt OA

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
play it, it has so much content and it's VERY well written. though a LOT of the sex scenes are on the NTR side for now. you can just watch the sex scene and continue on the main story after watching. after NTR scenes the game rolls back intentionally. NTR is not canon in this game.
That is the problem, non-NTR lovers may not wish to see those scenes, for them this is just wasted and unavailable content. So is there also sexual content in game for them, or better to wait till later?

Apr 26, 2018
yea i enable but the stupid robot stops all the scenes
The scenes never progress any further than that, as it is not canon to the continuing story.

Is there only one added chapter? I've gotten to the end (dungeon event etc), anything else or is that it?
The game is released on a chapter-by-chapter basis. The robot tells you when you're at the end of the update - but you have to use the "Advance to end of the day" feature to see it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I'm pretty sure you're right, I thought the same thing

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes