nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Power Vacuum 0.5 + Compressed

Valorious80

Mar 18, 2019
Weird thing to ask, But if I leave the NTR on, can i beat him at his own game or does it hardlock me to no matter what losing them?

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
Weird thing to ask, But if I leave the NTR on, can i beat him at his own game or does it hardlock me to no matter what losing them?
They're non canon routes. So if you chose the ntr scene, it backs you up after it plays through so you can pick the non ntr one.

px305

May 6, 2017
I remember the first releases everyone expected not to be a NTR focused game but to have choices where u could let it happen or not, I dont wanna be toxic I like the art and the story but this is just another Vanilla ( 1 guy living with hot women) again, Ill have to pass, good luck to the dev hopefully his next project its not Vanilla.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Not the update i waited for! not actual progress with mom, but brenna scene was hot.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Imagine painting a picture the way you want to paint it, and the way you love to paint it, for someone else to walk in and tell you its trash because they don't like it and that you should change it to make they happy. Sounds familiar ?

Apr 26, 2018
To counteract all the negativity in this thread, I'd just like to say that I really, really like this game and I liked this update as well. Progression is "believable", the writing is humorous and Hunter helps give the plot some weight. I think those asking for extended NTR scenes are misjudging the intent of the game. Any such scenes being canon would feel incredibly out of place with the general tone of the game. It really should have a 'comedy' tag first and foremost.

CGames

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2018
Is there any sex scenes between Hunter and any of 3 main girls in this update?

Hellooou

May 13, 2020
Does someone know where I have to put the patch to install it?
Running it on Windows, if that's neccesary to know

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes