Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
First of all i will clarify that i played whit NRT OFF.

Ive read thru the comments , and see that people have played the Dungeon and dragons event , and they sai the MC didnt fuck any main girl yet so my question is this.
Whats whit the preview image whit the MC and Brenna sharing a bed looking satisfied as fuck if they didnt fuck?
And how did you start the DandD event? I downloaded the game today and it said the event is incomplete and i cannot start it....

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
If you are asking if rollback works, then yes, and yes the hourglass works, but I would assume a dev would want to see bugs in their code to fix them.
Fixed, thanks!

And yes, there is a bug with Eva's event. If you didn't check to see if Eva was in Brenna's room in chapter four, then it breaks the chapter five Eva event. If you're experiencing the crash in chapter five and want to fix it manually, change the eva variable to 10.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
First of all i will clarify that i played whit NRT OFF.

Ive read thru the comments , and see that people have played the Dungeon and dragons event , and they sai the MC didnt fuck any main girl yet so my question is this.
Whats whit the preview image whit the MC and Brenna sharing a bed looking satisfied as fuck if they didnt fuck?
And how did you start the DandD event? I downloaded the game today and it said the event is incomplete and i cannot start it....
1) 69
2) At some point you should see a questionmark where you normally get the night board/card games event.

Reactions: Eayz3n

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Yeah I think it's mentioned in the game that if you see a "?", that's an event you should trigger by clicking on it.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Fixed, thanks!

And yes, there is a bug with Eva's event. If you didn't check to see if Eva was in Brenna's room in chapter four, then it breaks the chapter five Eva event. If you're experiencing the crash in chapter five and want to fix it manually, change the eva variable to 10.
These two errors were happening on Day 1 of the game, first ever playthrough.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I'm on chapter 3 or vol 3 and have no problems yet. Rollback works fine too.
Try starting a new game and just skip to those time frames and click on those rooms. It is probably that you got to a point after the trigger happened. This is pre-trigger so it is fumbling.

Literally you can be there to check in 30 seconds.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Wait, I haven't played this for a long time (since version 1) but do you say that at this point the mc is still like a coward, and that Hunter has more scenes than the ... (that is to say that the NTR path is more worked)? for real? or did I misunderstand you?
O'k I will spell it out for you. I said that the m.c was a wuss [lets people walk all over him ]not a coward a coward {would have ran away} I do not know I did not say that becouse I did not try that route [the gen ntr is not my cup of tea ].

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
Just started playing. Oh man... Would have been nice to have an 'ugly bastard' tag or a picture of the fucker in the screen caps. I get they wanted to make him old, but why not an old dude who looks decent? I honestly thought this was going to go down a supernatural route since he looks like a tanned vampire. People who choose the ntr route never want to see a man who looks like he needs a diaper to screw 18 year olds.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Try starting a new game and just skip to those time frames and click on those rooms. It is probably that you got to a point after the trigger happened. This is pre-trigger so it is fumbling.

Literally you can be there to check in 30 seconds.
I didn't say I had a problem. Almost finished with chapter 3 and it seems chapter 4 is longer.
Maybe I have no problems cause I turned off that N..R
That was just funny when Eva and the MC were making all that noise upstairs and everybody downstairs heard them.

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I didn't say I had a problem. Almost finished with chapter 3 and it seems chapter 4 is longer.
Maybe I have no problems cause I turned off that N..R
That was just funny when Eva and the MC were making all that noise upstairs and everybody downstairs heard them.
Maybe I don't understand what this back and forth was about.

With the NTR on or Off, on Day 1 of the game, first time ever playing, clicking 2 specific non inhabited rooms at 2 specific time frames caused errors. I posted them here so the Dev could know and fix them.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Maybe I don't understand what this back and forth was about.

With the NTR on or Off, on Day 1 of the game, first time ever playing, clicking 2 specific non inhabited rooms at 2 specific time frames caused errors. I posted them here so the Dev could know and fix them.
I'm currently playing the compressed version, maybe that's it.
It's funny how Ophelia almost went Lorena Bobbin on the MC and almost dislocated his Penis.
Did Eva give him AIDS...ha....ha...That was funny.:D:D

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Okay, here's a question: if I disable NTR, will NTR still happen and just not be shown? Or, if I disable the NTR, it will not happen in any way and the player will not need to worry about being cuckolded?
The 'NTR' only happens if you do a GAME OVER choice.

Reactions: kynn88

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Fixed, thanks!

Using your post to tag you.

Image 'cathcore4' not found (after turning down helping cath do dishes.)

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes