dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
oh i misunderstood what he was saying. yeah, only chapter 1 has grind.

LOD6

Oct 7, 2018
I'ma be honest, I'm near end of chapter 3, and this game has made me laugh I bunch of times through decent story / charachter development, I am 100% going to have to sub on patreon for a while. seen this game around for ages and kicking myself for not trying it out sooner lol

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
I found another small typo, when the MC and Lucia are streaking down at the dock Lucia says she is "kind of ONE the small side" instead of "kind of ON the small side."

Reactions: What? Why? Games

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
The last we heard is possibly by the end of the month, but likely early next month. There is quite a lot in this update, it has more animation than the first 5 episodes put together.
Damn.great game.great DEV.i may play the game one more time when I play this update :ROFLMAO:
The comedy is great

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
what are you talking about? he's just your average everyday high school student. (if you know, you know).

I see those tanning sessions with Brenna have payed off.

• Haha
Reactions: JjJ5 and IamJAG

lord112

Jun 25, 2020
Can I say that putting a bullet in Hunter head is worth any jail time and I'd totally do it.
only change is that I'd put a bullet in his dick first

Reactions: JjJ5

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Hello friends. It's been long since I played this game.can anyone do a character introducing for me.i know hunter mom and two sis.i know older sisters friend.i know two friends for mom.the brown hair and the blond.but I don't remember my relationship with blonde teen who sleeps in the same room as mc.plus I don't remember what's the new character relationship to mc I saw most of them in gym I think.
I would be grateful if anyone can help me before the game comes out

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes