Nov 8, 2017
I agree, i don't understand why the uploader puts the test version, it's not even the complete update so it has no point on posting it, it's not the first time when this happens.
It will just create confusion because people downloads whatever they see and don't read info.
I agree with them.. please uploader hold on , and put it here only when is the actual release.After all , all these post of how the game is "broken", piles up and looks bad to have page of "broken game" posts(and to me, annoying to keep seeing these instead of normal stuff )....

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Found a bug, I think. I can't trigger chapter 3 even after finishing the chapter 2 and clicking on the hourglass

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
So I've finished chapter 7 and I figure now would be good time to drop feedback for the Dev if they do check these forums, needless to say this comment is spoiler heavy so proceed at your own risk.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: punisher2099

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
So I've finished chapter 7 and I figure now would be good time to drop feedback for the Dev if they do check these forums, needless to say this comment is spoiler heavy so proceed at your own risk.
I agree with pretty much everything you said, but I think the problem with your reasoning and expectations is that this isn't real life or even a serious story. Obviously that all makes sense, but I think if this actually happened it'd be an extremely weird tonal shift and just isn't really required when the future of the story is not up to chance or consequences but the writer's hands. I get why you feel this way, and I agree with your feelings, it's a sign of good writing that you actually care so much about a fictional character you feel the need to explain yourself to them. Personally I'd take this route despite knowing this is a game on rails destined for a good/happy ending regardless, but I do recognize that it would be sort of weird and ultimately pointless.
Also, overnight stays with Brenna when?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just wanted to say I enjoyed the crap out of this update.
Rebecca is an interesting new character, and as much as I love Bre, Cath, and Ophelia, I'm actually finding myself more interested in the characters outside the family now.
Give me more Amber and Rebecca! Yes please!

Not excited (at all) for the appearance of Drew after only now knocking Hunter down a peg.
But with ntr turned off I shouldn't have to deal with too much of drew, right?

Also, what was the deal with the Breanna photo events which were just her beneath a sheet with what looked like another person? Is that from the NTR on route but we don't see anything on the non-ntr route?
If so, would suggest subbing out those images as it seems there are 2 people beneath the blanket.

Reactions: gilgamesh9
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes