dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Just wanted to say I enjoyed the crap out of this update.
Rebecca is an interesting new character, and as much as I love Bre, Cath, and Ophelia, I'm actually finding myself more interested in the characters outside the family now.
Give me more Amber and Rebecca! Yes please!

Not excited (at all) for the appearance of Drew after only now knocking Hunter down a peg.
But with ntr turned off I shouldn't have to deal with too much of drew, right?

Also, what was the deal with the Breanna photo events which were just her beneath a sheet with what looked like another person? Is that from the NTR on route but we don't see anything on the non-ntr route?
If so, would suggest subbing out those images as it seems there are 2 people beneath the blanket.
no, she was masturbating with different types of dildos. that was not NTR route related. Dev has never let NTR content be seen if you didn't want to.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
no, she was masturbating with different types of dildos. that was not NTR route related. Dev has never let NTR content be seen if you didn't want to.
That's glad to hear, it just physically seemed like the Breanna and her friend scene when they were fucking her with the strap on but there was a sheet pulled over it, it was weird. Glad to hear though its just me being paranoid.

Anyone else looking forward to the next convo with Amber? It was weird she was being super jelly over Rebecca and MC and yet she's the one who "cheated" I use bunny ears because MC obviously doesn't care if she kissed Cathrine, but its odd with her going from "I'm preparing myself for your cock" to the MC and then making out with Cathrine in front of everyone... xD Would be funny to explore that.

Oct 28, 2017
Can someone please tell who's the futa ?? While playing I did not unlock any futa content or did I just missed or it is in the future updates.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Any word on the discord about the update? The most recent post implies it should be today or tomorrow at the latest.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
this is the latest news

The initial upload of the test build had an issue with the new blinking animations having a strange black outline. I thought it was due to converting the png images to webp, but it turns out that using the Nvidia/Intel denoiser(cleans up grainy parts of an image) was the cause. But it doesn't happen when I use Daz Studio's internal denoiser.
So, I'm going to need to delay the Offiicial build a day or two so I can re-render each one.(It's about a hundred total). Sorry for the delay.
And thank you to the one person who noticed that side images weren't changing. I found out that upgrading from Renpy V 7.3.5(which I used on Chapter 7) to Renpy V 7.4 broke them. I don't know why, it just no longer accepts the way I initially coded it.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
this is the latest news

The initial upload of the test build had an issue with the new blinking animations having a strange black outline. I thought it was due to converting the png images to webp, but it turns out that using the Nvidia/Intel denoiser(cleans up grainy parts of an image) was the cause. But it doesn't happen when I use Daz Studio's internal denoiser.
So, I'm going to need to delay the Offiicial build a day or two so I can re-render each one.(It's about a hundred total). Sorry for the delay.
And thank you to the one person who noticed that side images weren't changing. I found out that upgrading from Renpy V 7.3.5(which I used on Chapter 7) to Renpy V 7.4 broke them. I don't know why, it just no longer accepts the way I initially coded it.
Yeah I saw that, and given that that was Sunday we should be good for a release today or tomorrow right?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
can't confirm. he hasn't said anything new and those are estimates.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
CH 8 Is officially out.

Changelog :
- Chapter Eight
- Removed all stat requirements from Chapter One

this is great, Now no one can complain that this game is grindy. to many people judged CH1 as the whole of the game. not knowing that only CH 1 had stat checks.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
CH 8 Is officially out.

Changelog :
- Chapter Eight
- Removed all stat requirements from Chapter One

this is great, Now no one can complain that this game is grindy. to many people judged CH1 as the whole of the game. not knowing that only CH 1 had stat checks.
Great can't wait to play and try out the new update :) Really wish I could afford to support developers on there games but sadly I can't :( Love this game and adore Catherine and can't wait for more content with her ;)
Been avoiding this thread at all costs to avoid spoilers from the leaked V8 test build.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Great can't wait to play and try out the new update :) Really wish I could afford to support developers on there games but sadly I can't :( Love this game and adore Catherine and can't wait for more content with her ;)
Been avoiding this thread at all costs to avoid spoilers from the leaked V8 test build.
Yeah, thankfully people have generally been considerate enough to utilize the spoiler tag, so I managed to avoid most of them, now just waiting on someone to share it.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Anybody have a save so I can play the new update? My old one doesn't work
I feel ya. I have several missing images from this update. 'dinneropheliab' for example. Just one of several where all I get is the MC head and text along the bottom against a black screen saying "Image 'xxxxxx' not found".

Last time I played was PowerVacuum-.5

I don't feel like starting over.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
that's because the test build had almost every image that was CH 1-7 related removed. that wasn't a bug, that was intentional. the version released today is the full game intact.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I currently have a pending mod request, but in the meantime. How annoying is this to play without a guide? (I know that spreadsheet exists but alt+tabbing every choice is annoying) Like, are choices pretty obvious?
Or are they obtuse like
Choice a) You're beautiful +love
Choice b) You're sexy -love
(An actual choice in a game I played recently)

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
I currently have a pending mod request, but in the meantime. How annoying is this to play without a guide? (I know that spreadsheet exists but alt+tabbing every choice is annoying) Like, are choices pretty obvious?
Or are they obtuse like
Choice a) You're beautiful +love
Choice b) You're sexy -love
(An actual choice in a game I played recently)
It has an in game guide, it's all very easy.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
so, first off, Love the game. But now I feel like I'm starting to dislike the Dialogue. At first it was nice to see a quip here and there, but now every character is a smart talking quip machine or just repeating what was just said a sentence ago bit in a quippy, different way. I'll be honest, I'm getting tired of everyone being so quippy; even characters who weren't like that, like the Ophelia, are all fast talking and has something clever to say. Maybe tone it down with all the forced jokes. You were naturally funny, mostly kuz their personalities were in a funny situation. you don't need to force it. Like I find it funnier that Catherine is ultra heavy handed and religious, than her having a quick one-liner. just ... don't force it and everything should be fine.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes