bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
My god did that bathroom scene pay off. I don't even care what's in the rest of the update after that because it's impossible for me to be disappointed now (still gonna play it). He's definitely taken that route exactly where I wanted it to go.

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
man... so much missed oportunities for NTR this game is the extreme tease for us NTR lovers.
the scenario with the maid, just a simple choice there, and make hunter take advantage of her or something.
it reminds me of the part where lucia get naked in previous chapters, and two old mans get to see her, but we dont get a choice for a NTR there.
i am hoping for the developer to make a prequel or something, so we can see what happened with sterling dad and his cuckhold story, that should be all NTR cannon.
well one can only dream =(

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
WWG mentioned on the discord about the update being well received except for the NTR parts. of course i don't speak for him, but i know he'll knock it out the park next update for the NTR lovers.

edit: actually took a second look at what exactly he said. he said that we think we are asking for "more NTR". which isn't exactly accurate. it wasn't the amount, well maybe for Lucia's Scene. it was pretty short. my complaint at least is that they didn't build up as well as the last chapter.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
man... so much missed oportunities for NTR this game is the extreme tease for us NTR lovers.
the scenario with the maid, just a simple choice there, and make hunter take advantage of her or something.
it reminds me of the part where lucia get naked in previous chapters, and two old mans get to see her, but we dont get a choice for a NTR there.
i am hoping for the developer to make a prequel or something, so we can see what happened with sterling dad and his cuckhold story, that should be all NTR cannon.
well one can only dream =(
this is not an NTR game though, it's only 2 scenes per update(and I highly doubt that'll ever change). The main game is the harem, there is no "missed" opportunities. I like that content as well, but if you play the game just for NTR you are really missing the point of the game.

All the scenarios with the maid will 100% become relevant over the next chapters, but right now there needs to be a build up with her so people could even give a shit if she gets taken by Hunter.

It's a battle between Sterling and Hunter, not Sterling and random asshole who wants to sleep with the women. Which is why Hunter and Sterling team up to get rid of the person who tries to date Ophelia. Hunter's motto is basically "it's all in the family".

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
this is not an NTR game though, it's only 2 scenes per update(and I highly doubt that'll ever change). The main game is the harem, there is no "missed" opportunities. I like that content as well, but if you play the game just for NTR you are really missing the point of the game.

All the scenarios with the maid will 100% become relevant over the next chapters, but right now there needs to be a build up with her so people could even give a shit if she gets taken by Hunter.

It's a battle between Sterling and Hunter, not Sterling and random asshole who wants to sleep with the women. Which is why Hunter and Sterling team up to get rid of the person who tries to date Ophelia. Hunter's motto is basically "it's all in the family".
I don't generally like NTR but I think this game does it perfectly with the non-cannon "alt-history" NTR scenes. Unless I'm mistaken, it appears to be only one NTR scene per update. And I actually preferred the mind control/drugging NTR over the "pretending to be Sterling" versions.

This is the first time where I actually wish there were more NTR scenes in them.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I don't generally like NTR but I think this game does it perfectly with the non-cannon "alt-history" NTR scenes. Unless I'm mistaken, it appears to be only one NTR scene per update. And I actually preferred the mind control/drugging NTR over the "pretending to be Sterling" versions.

This is the first time where I actually wish there were more NTR scenes in them.
every update has 2 scenes, so you're missing 1 somewhere lol.

edit: i'm currently checking the bad ends per update. i'll update in a sec.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020

Like I said 2 per update except chapter 1 where Hunter got a little frisky with everyone(no nudity/sex though) and again in chapter 5 there were 3 but 2 were in result of the same choice in the dnd part.

I also have dislike for the "Sterling look a like", but it does fit the idiocy that is Hunter. He is a joke, which is why I assume a lot of people who dislike NTR can stomach it somewhat in this game.

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019

this is exactly what i mean, it sucks that the girls think hunter is sterling what is the point then? and yeah, even tough i am an NTR lover, and love route and things like that hater. (i just hate how the guy is kinda pathetic and trying to be sweet or something and misses lots of chances. that gets me mad even more than NTR lol)
i just love the game, love the character design love the jokes. sex scenes even tho there are very few, there is a good build up.
i just wish this had more corruption and NTR

Reactions: sora21345 and Piat

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah seriously, I'm placing a bet. Hunter is being setup to be killed off.

gotta put it in spoilers since official hasn't been out very long

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: seamanq
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes