anaa

Jul 8, 2017
can someone please share incest patch here?
I don't know what's mega problem with me but I cant download from that site.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
no, the Dev won't be sharing his game for free. it still hasn't gotten through 2 of the tiers yet, maybe a lower tier sub might share it.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
when did you download? the old links had versions that took out the images for a test build. you may have gotten an old version.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I am only into chapter two, but I am having this grinding and no reward complex. Dragging out the game with the same old same old, is the definition of tedium. I hope you stop this stupid grind soon. Ok, not willing to work this hard with so little progress, thumbs down.

Last edited:

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
This game is darn funny and entertaining, ridiculous in a good way. I love it for the most part. But Catherine is just annoying me. I get it, she's the naive, not-too-bright powerhouse. But the last few chapters have taken her stupidity WAAAY too far. For chrissake tone it down a bit.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I am only into chapter two, but I am having this grinding and no reward complex. Dragging out the game with the same old same old, is the definition of tedium. I hope you stop this stupid grind soon. Ok, not willing to work this hard with so little progress, thumbs down.
There is no grind, just events. There's no stat checks, no moneysinks, hell, there's not even any income to spend. You just progress through events. Granted, sometimes events are locked until you progress with other events first, but that's not a grind since they're all a continuation of the story.

Reactions: QuantumVNs
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes