ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
I 100% agree with u with everything!!
He's getting a bit to far carried away with trying to have as much humor as possible with this game now, the more n more it continues to go on.,
To where now it's seems like it keeps on getting harder n harder to try keep up with following the actual story itself, with every character almost always having some type of clever joke to say, or some type of clever mocking comeback, that just ends up being a little to far over the top to even be able to follow where it is that each character is trying to go with there clever remarks.. Idk rather if that's intentional/unintentional misleading., But with all of that having to run on, n on, n literally almost evey singal character lines back to back, just really makes all the reading quite exhausting from all of those pointless things to be read n the mix of everything.. Which not to mention, all n the ending process just makes it harder for the reader to be able to even understand just what exactly is supposed to be happening n where the story scenario is supposed be going..
But other than that tho, I really do truly love the game n where the actual story is going..
But, at the exact same time I do really wish the developer will just kool it down quite a bit with all of the special jokes, n clever comebacks, n the over the top mockery n every single character lines, n just stick to how he was writing things out n the first few, couple of chapters...
Just my opinion!!!!!!!
Yep. It's a common problem with more humorous works. Authors end up losing control and it just ends up as a never-ending ramp of silly. I'm not sure if it's because they think they need to constantly one-up themselves, or if they just get too used to the level of silliness they are working at and think they're writing too seriously despite not changing anything, so they ramp it up a bit further to compensate.

• Angry
Reactions: seamanq and Tweaty

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
I am only into chapter two, but I am having this grinding and no reward complex. Dragging out the game with the same old same old, is the definition of tedium. I hope you stop this stupid grind soon. Ok, not willing to work this hard with so little progress, thumbs down.
explain or even better, screenshot this work/grind you are doing

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
dear god sometimes I wish there was a mosaic blur that could be over hunter and I dont mean his parts I mean HIM in total.... that thing is the stuff of nightmares....

Feb 2, 2018
can anyone else not get it running, the game pops up with the "the progrm cant start becase api-ms-win-crt-convert-l1-1-0.dll is missing form you computer. try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." every time i try to start it, anyone know how to solve this, thanks in advance

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
can anyone else not get it running, the game pops up with the "the progrm cant start becase api-ms-win-crt-convert-l1-1-0.dll is missing form you computer. try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." every time i try to start it, anyone know how to solve this, thanks in advance
so you downloaded it to PC, unpacked it, and it not working?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
that looks like your computer is missing a .dll file. usually you just google that and where it goes, but what i'm curious is, how is it missing for just you.

Feb 2, 2018
that looks like your computer is missing a .dll file. usually you just google that and where it goes, but what i'm curious is, how is it missing for just you.
hmm, ok, i'll have a look on google and keep you posted, i downloaded them via the mega link, if that makes any difference

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
a .dll file isn't part of the game. it's something that should be in your system already.

gooogled the item your missing and saw a few 3 min clips on how to fix it. just be wary of what you download and where.

Feb 2, 2018
a .dll file isn't part of the game. it's something that should be in your system already.

gooogled the item your missing and saw a few 3 min clips on how to fix it. just be wary of what you download and where.
so update, i downloaded the file, threw it in my system folder and the error message changed from what it was to a new "the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b) click ok to close the application"

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

but if you're reading this here, you probably already played lol

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes