zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
you have to be at least a $1 member to his patreon to be able to get in.

not to shill, but i do recommend joining. we are talking on their on the daily and we can talk about non-PV topics. also, WWG does talk on their often if you ever wanted to meet him in a form of conversation that isn't like playing tag.
dont do it, Dart is there

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Every time I play an update to this game I still find myself wondering afterwards just how much bigger and more popular this game could/would/should be if didn't insist on having ahegao overkill helping to constantly damper the otherwise much more universal appeal mood of it's sex scenes.

Sill always enjoy the game...but yeah. Guessing without that this game and it's unique approach is pulling in at least 3x the money it is on patreon by now.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Every time I play an update to this game I still find myself wondering afterwards just how much bigger and more popular this game could/would/should be if didn't insist on having ahegao overkill helping to constantly damper the otherwise much more universal appeal mood of it's sex scenes.

Sill always enjoy the game...but yeah. Guessing without that this game and it's unique approach is pulling in at least 3x the money it is on patreon by now.
you think this game would pull in 3X the amount if it didn't use the signature Ahegao's it has? i'm curious, where did you pull that statistic from? did you know, that 63% of all statistics are made up?

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019

Okay, let me tally that up...

Guesses for what's holding my game back:

Ahegao - 1

NTR - 7,482

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Just finished up my first playthrough (NTR-free) and reporting in to say: WOW, that was an enjoyable ride (minus a few moments out of my comfort zone (:cough: Pennywise, Cabin in the Woods, Waterworld :cough:)!

What? Why? Games will be getting a new Patreon supporter soon ... this dev definitely deserves more attention and support!

Looking forward to Gilbert Gottfried cameo as Drew's goo bazooka in Ch. 9!

TGafy

May 14, 2020
To each their own when it comes to what gets us off. For me, the ahegao content in this game sets it apart from the others to the point where even after several months of waiting for a new release, the memory of Brenna's ahegao face has me looking forward to new ahegao scenes.

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
It's not the NTR. It's the not technically NTR that always finds way into the vanilla story. You put these things in that you don't intend as NTR like the pictures in the safe. If you hate NTR it's going to make you feel jealous. Or if you weren't expecting it it will piss you off. Even if it doesn't make sense emotions aren't exactly rational. So that not uncommon experience cost you at least a little support.
Well, that's what happens when developers are forced to use a term with a subjective definition. If NTR on this site is defined as "content that provokes jealousy"; I can't control that. If someone feels jealousy because Hunter fucked a jelly doughnut in 1982, I can't sweat the loss of patrons.

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Well, that's what happens when developers are forced to use a term with a subjective definition. If NTR on this site is defined as "content that provokes jealousy"; I can't control that. If someone feels jealousy because Hunter fucked a jelly doughnut in 1982, I can't sweat the loss of patrons.
...dont...was it the Jelly one? YOU FUCKING TELL ME WAS IT THE JELLY DOUGHNUT!???

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
There's no grind, and I started playing because of the cover art. I was curious because it wasn't the usual "half naked girls" all the other games have. It helps to stand out in an over-saturated market.
The game title might also be a turnoff to the general audience. 'Power Vacuum'? Is this some kind of household chore simulator? Missed opportunity to call the game 'Priapismagoria'.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Wait, Hunter's already been with Lucia? Great, I missed that somehow. Back to chapter 1 to replay through!
it happens this chapter. at the party when she is on the bed and you get 2 choices. choose the bottom one. use the replay gallery so you don't have to start from the beginning lol.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
The game title might also be a turnoff to the general audience. 'Power Vacuum'? Is this some kind of household chore simulator? Missed opportunity to call the game 'Priapismagoria'.
I don't think so. The title is another reason why I was curious about this game. In most other incest games, the father figure has long gone and barely mentioned, and the protagonist decides to "suddenly" go after his family members like he just discovered what his dingaling is for. The term power vacuum means that the one in charge is gone and multiple persons are trying to claim that role.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
I should have said that I think it's a good game in large part because of the NTR threat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's no grind, and I started playing because of the cover art. I was curious because it wasn't the usual "half naked girls" all the other games have. It helps to stand out in an over-saturated market.
It was kind of a joke. There's a tiny bit of grind in the beginning and first impressions are everything. It might have cost him at least some support.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes