zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
is the story gonna get bad? cause i find it really weird that someone jus found out that their entire life was complete shit cause of two specific people and his reaction is this calm and welcoming
you could just ya know play and find out way faster and make own opinion

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
No but it’s only a part of pc game that is played in-game. None of the girls are really futa.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
is the story gonna get bad? cause i find it really weird that someone jus found out that their entire life was complete shit cause of two specific people and his reaction is this calm and welcoming
I wouldn't say calm and welcoming, more like rational (which still requires a suspension of disbelief, but less and the fact that Sterling has to actually hide the gun because he knows that if it's out he will talk himself into it... or in a bad end, Hunter will push him to scratch his trigger finger helps, at least to me), he knows he can't do anything but continue as he was because, for the same reason he can't just out Hunter to everyone, his hands are tied right now, literally the only thing he can do is keep accumulating victories against the oldest of Shang Tsung's souls. He even says so himself at the end of that scene, his hands are so tied that he can't even tell anyone that he finally found some sort of closure and an apology from his dad.

Reactions: realfoodman

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I wouldn't say calm and welcoming, more like rational (which still requires a suspension of disbelief, but less and the fact that Sterling has to actually hide the gun because he knows that if it's out he will talk himself into it... or in a bad end, Hunter will push him to scratch his trigger finger helps, at least to me), he knows he can't do anything but continue as he was because, for the same reason he can't just out Hunter to everyone, his hands are tied right now, literally the only thing he can do is keep accumulating victories against the oldest of Shang Tsung's souls. He even says so himself at the end of that scene, his hands are so tied that he can't even tell anyone that he finally found some sort of closure and an apology from his dad.
As soon as Sterling earns enough money through OnlyFans to buyout the home, he's essentially free to push out Hunter (and Drew). The blackmail footage won't be much of an issue once all of the participants have been on OnlyFans :)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
you don't need a guide. there is no correct way to do the events and you can't miss an event. all events must be complete before moving on to the next chapter.

if you can't do an event, it just means it's not time and you must complete other events in that same chapter.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
As soon as Sterling earns enough money through OnlyFans to buyout the home, he's essentially free to push out Hunter (and Drew). The blackmail footage won't be much of an issue once all of the participants have been on OnlyFans :)
The little problem here is... Tiff.

Sterling already promised her to put her through college and that is not cheap, it looks like Hunter got her specifically, not to distract Sterling with his childhood crush rather because her situation make her a money black hole she is there to undermine Brenna's only fans.

Reactions: punisher2099

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021

Sterling already promised her to put her through college and that is not cheap, it looks like Hunter got her specifically, not to distract Sterling with his childhood crush rather because her situation make her a money black hole she is there to undermine Brenna's only fans.
I don't see this as an issue. Tefnut will probably want to know where Sterling is getting the money from, and will want to help earn it by participating in the OnlyFans activity. She'll probably join Brenna, Eva, and the MC at the hotel (notice there is an empty backseat available in the car for a fourth) and start raking in cash.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
the only grind removed was in CH1. So it’s really for the newcomers.
Yeah, I saw that and it didn't click with my sleep deprived brain, still have to repeat the same thing a bunch of times which has always been my biggest issue. At least it's clearly shown what you need to do unlike some other games.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

I don't see this as an issue. Tefnut will probably want to know where Sterling is getting the money from, and will want to help earn it by participating in the OnlyFans activity. She'll probably join Brenna, Eva, and the MC at the hotel (notice there is an empty backseat available in the car for a fourth) and start raking in cash.
I like both of these theories it could be what Hunter planned for but backfires and Sterling ends up making more money.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017

And that's why I don't trust Tiff. Hunter's not only thinking with his dick. He knows how to be patient, but he has a timer. If Sterling has enough money to buy him out, he's out. So, he brought in Tiff as a money sink, and I'm afraid Tiff will use that to become a bigger money sink.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
I like both of these theories it could be what Hunter planned for but backfires and Sterling ends up making more money.
Yeah, could be especially considering that there is nothing Hunter has done that hasn't blow up in his face, the endpoint has to be buying back the house in full (And getting rid of all blackmail material too most likely.) and I really can't see either happening right now, maybe with Kevin's seminar (or heck Kevin in general) something could be done for the second but there is not a lot of money staying in the family and as I said thanks to Tiff now there is going to be less.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
And that's why I don't trust Tiff. Hunter's not only thinking with his dick. He knows how to be patient, but he has a timer. If Sterling has enough money to buy him out, he's out. So, he brought in Tiff as a money sink, and I'm afraid Tiff will use that to become a bigger money sink.
I haven't seen any indications to suggest Tiff is conniving or in cahoots with Hunter. She was MC's crush, Hunter probably found out and brought her in to try to drive a wedge between MC and other girls in the household solely on the basis of this relationship. As other posters have indicated, this is likely to backfire spectacularly just like everything else Hunter has tried on the canonical non-NTR route.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
she's innocent to Hunters true plans. she knows he's a pervert now, but not his goals.

she can still be used to trick sterling, even if she didn't mean too.

remember the bad end with Eva where Hunter tricked Ophelia to buy time for him, by telling Ophelia that Brenna was looking for sterling?

this can be used with Tif too, but more directly. Something Like, hey Tif, "you're off for the whole day, BUT you have to spend it with sterling". that sounds like a great trade for Tif and she is helping Hunter while being innocent.

edit: or actually, Hunter tells Tif it's Sterling's birthday. then she has a reason to be nice to him all day. then for the reveal, Sterling says something like "this day has been great, but why?". Tif then reveals Hunter told her it was Sterlings birthday. Hearing it was Hunters plan, he already knows what is going down.

just an examples.

Reactions: maynardkeynes65
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes