zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
i mean that theoretical player would presumably turn the NTR off so they wouldn't see it. Hence no punishment
idk thats like if a tree falls in forest and nobody around to hear it. It still fell and made a noise even didnt hear it. So even if dont see it that punishment is still a punishment

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Thats just opinion and eye of the beholder. For some of us, the bad end is a reward in and of itself. it's a small portion of a big update we look forward too. it depends on what side you stand on, that determines how you will receive it.

yes, considered bad story wise, but not bad to see and again, punishment for the characters involved mostly, not the readers. how can it be punishment if the one's who aren't gonna play with it on, aren't gonna see it lol. that's already a contradiction.

yeah, you're not gonna see a reason if your standing on the no-NTR side.

I beg to differ the "clear the NTR was never made for them". he has always had NTR, since the very first chapter. chapter 1 even had 3 bad ends to show that all the girls can end up Hunters. after that, every update has had 2 bad ends. which i actually made a break down of every bad end possible a few pages back. (i tried looking for it, but a mod must have deleted it)

so to say the Dev's game was never made for the NTR side, is a complete lie and blinding of yourself.

I can say, that the NTR side was never going to out proportion the main content though, that I can admit.
I don't know the NTR is done really well and the scenes by and large are pretty hot. I don't think that would be the case if he wasn't trying to please the NTR fans.
They also wouldn't be funny as hell if they were supposed to be "punishment"
I see your points, but I would still consider it to not be even half of the focus of the game, as made clear by people bitching there's not enough of it. It's very clearly a minor (and optional) part of a greater experience. So while there may be some NTR content for NTR players, I stand by saying that the game is not really meant for them (at least primarily). If they weren't endings and you could continue playing the game (probably very differently) after them, that'd be another story altogether.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I see your points, but I would still consider it to not be even half of the focus of the game, as made clear by people bitching there's not enough of it. It's very clearly a minor (and optional) part of a greater experience. So while there may be some NTR content for NTR players, I stand by saying that the game is not really meant for them (at least primarily). If they weren't endings and you could continue playing the game (probably very differently) after them, that'd be another story altogether.
that's what i've been saying too. it's not the main focus and i know that and know that it will never be. i know the game will never be primarily NTR and most NTR side people will agree with that.

though only complaints i saw this update where what i said before, that the NTR side this update was weak. Coming from the how good the last 2 updates were.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Decrease focus on ntr -> $1,300+ monthly increase, which he's been despairing he'd never see.

I wonder what he'll do next update..

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Decrease focus on ntr -> $1,300+ monthly increase, which he's been despairing he'd never see.

hes said REPEATEDLY hunter not going anywhere(aka source of NTR) and if you played this update its REALLLYYYY not going anywhere with drew now

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

when did he say that? i don't remember him "despairing" about anything

and we have a good idea what he'll do next update.

next update he brings in Drew and we'll get NTR scenes. Drew involved right away or not. we'll also get more vanilla content, more Brenna, Cath and Ophelia content. like we have for over a year now.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
What plot developments/scenes do you hope to see in future chapters?

For me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, enough of my degenerate fantasy sharing. Now yours!
I think there are more than enough virgins in the game. I mean Tif all but said she was one last update. Rebecca is probably going to be one. I want more girls with at least some experience.

Also, I want more Mallory and Eva. I want more repeatable casual sex scenes. I'd also love a Mallory/Kumiko and Mallory/Aliza threeway scene. An Eva vs. Catherine threeway scene could be funny and hot as hell.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
you made the connection.

i asked when he despaired about losing 1.3K because of NTR. you said " Implied, six months ago on Patreon. He was frustrated as all hell and took November off."

so what else am i suppose to think? if you're no longer talking about that, you didn't make it known.

so don't "what would cause me to make that assumption". you made it look like it was connected. "losing out on 1.3K because of the NTR was losing him money, so he took November off".

you're also pulling numbers out of your ass. some one else claimed WWG is making 1/3rd of his potential because of Ahegao.

where the hell are you guys pulling these numbers out of? so if WWG takes out Ahegao and NTR, he's gonna be making 3 times more + 1.3K a month?

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
you made the connection.

i asked when he despaired about losing 1.3K because of NTR. you said " Implied, six months ago on Patreon. He was frustrated as all hell and took November off."

so what else am i suppose to think? if you're no longer talking about that, you didn't make it known.

so don't "what would cause me to make that assumption". you made it look like it was connected. "losing out on 1.3K because of the NTR was losing him money, so he took November off".
Careful man look at his profile pic....god knows what he wants to do to you now

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
you made the connection.

You don't understand what quotes connote, do you?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
don't get sophisticated. just say what you're implying then, because i guess i don't. i didn't see you quote anything.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes